PDA

View Full Version : I am stuck in the prison area near the gulag camp in the Soviet installation area

Benjamin8143
30th Nov 2015, 02:14
I was doing a mission called Gulag Recon and went back into the area where you broke out of the prison near the gulag camp in the Soviet installation part of the map. I am trapped in this area some how and am confused on how I even got into the area, I can not figure out how to get out so I can continue to play the game. I looked everywhere surrounding the area looking for an exit, including all around the edges of the area and throughout the prisons upstairs and downstairs. I feel that maybe somehow the one exit was closed or something because there is clearly no exit and I just keep going around in circles. I really hope if this is a bug or glitch It can be fixed in the next update, maybe add an exit route or open up an exit so then people can get out of the area.
To be a little more specific on the area it is also the main area where you shoot most of the computers for the data corruption challenge.

_LR8O_
1st Dec 2015, 11:34
is this the prison area? where you originally followed jacob out of htere in to a room with a projector in it, then you go up some stairs, once your at the top theres a ladder you climb up then theres a hole you climb through to the court yard where you need to clear to open the gate to let jacob in?

RTRaider
2nd Dec 2015, 15:36
is this the prison area? where you originally followed jacob out of htere in to a room with a projector in it, then you go up some stairs, once your at the top theres a ladder you climb up then theres a hole you climb through to the court yard where you need to clear to open the gate to let jacob in?

Yes, this is the area. I'm not able to get out of the area. I went here for one of the missions and now I am stuck as well. Do you know how to get out? This is for the Xbox One.

_LR8O_
2nd Dec 2015, 21:00
so you have dropped down in to the court yard and killed everyone then you press the button to open the gate, shoot a rope arrow up to the second floor of that room and jumped up to the window ledges where you meet jacob where the cut scene is, after that you end up under the building in water, but if you have already done the mission and your in that arean you go towards where you shot the rope arrow and you should see a red flare on the floor in front of you just behind it is the entrance to the tunnel where you end up after the cut scene.

Funkenschuster
2nd Dec 2015, 21:32
Hello, I have the same Problem at Xbox One.

so you have dropped down in to the court yard and killed everyone then you press the button to open the gate, shoot a rope arrow up to the second floor of that room and jumped up to the window ledges where you meet jacob where the cut scene is, after that you end up under the building in water, but if you have already done the mission and your in that arean you go towards where you shot the rope arrow and you should see a red flare on the floor in front of you just behind it is the entrance to the tunnel where you end up after the cut scene.
This is the correct way in the "Story". If you come back in the prison and the yard later (e.g. for the extra Mission...) this doesn`t work because the window is closed. I tried to damage the window but it doesn,t work.

I also had a problem with a saving point. Altough I completed that part of the main mission long time ago, suddenly - when getting on the Roof in front of the prison - the Video sequence with Jacob was loaded again. I had to kill the soldiers again but the door was already open and after that the window was also closed.

_LR8O_
2nd Dec 2015, 21:41
yes after you have completed the story mode if you go back to this area you cant go up the rope way like in the story, you go through the tunnel next to the red flare on the ground.

Funkenschuster
2nd Dec 2015, 21:45
yes after you have completed the story mode if you go back to this area you cant go up the rope way like in the story, you go through the tunnel next to the red flare on the ground.
Thank you very much!

RTRaider
3rd Dec 2015, 01:10

Double Thank you!

instyne2
13th Dec 2015, 06:31
Triple thank you, I've been stuck in there for 3 days and just found the forums tonight.