PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes/Hardlocks

brsmstr
28th Nov 2015, 08:25
Hey all, I just wanted to make sure you are aware that there are random hard-locks in the game. Everything listed below happened on the XBO version of the game.

I have experienced one during the transition into the final (3rd) area of "Silent Night" when sneaking/fighting through the village. If you are spotted, no cutscene will play, but if all enemies are dead or you made it there undetected, a cutscene will play. I was spotted by the last guy and when rolling through the cutscene trigger, the game hard locked. thankfully I was able to access the XBO home menu and the game restarted itself. my guess is the game might have been trying to load the cutscene and stop itself from loading it at the same time?

A second Hardlock I got this evening (on a separate playthrough from the above hard lock), that actually hardlocked my entire console, was shortly after obtaining the grenade arrows on my way to the chopper cutscene. When I tried to access the XBO home menu and quit the game, my whole console hard locked into a black screen.

Other hard locks I'm aware of that happened to others include during the fight right before the final campsite of the game (point of no return) and shortly before the grenade arrows in the acropolis between dying and the game reloading checkpoint (black screen).

I'm not sure what could be causing the hard locks, but hopefully someone has an idea. Let me know if there is any other information you need. Here's a video of one of them.

http://www.twitch.tv/ragleyy/v/26532177

ajaxle
13th Jan 2016, 20:58
Are you still having these problems?