PDA

View Full Version : Flooded Archives coin cache glitch

Lindsay_Marie
27th Nov 2015, 05:47
Hi, there.

I am trying to 100% the game on Xbox One. The only thing I am missing in the Flooded Archives area is the coin caches, but I know I have "found" them. For some reason they are not showing on the map, and it still says 0/3. I even looked up a walk-through and went back to those areas to double check, but they are no longer there. I think the game as glitches.

herjolfr
1st Dec 2015, 01:03
Bumping for awareness. Just ran into this today, and is preventing 100% completion achievement. Just as OP said, all caches have been found, as have the monolith/achivist map/adventurer's satchel/etc. They do not appear on the map, greyed out or otherwise. Noticed several people calling this out on the xboxachievements forum as well. Would appreciate a patch to fix.

jook3d
16th Dec 2015, 21:11
I too have exactly this same problem. All other items are collected. I know I got the coin caches and satchel earlier in the game, but they no longer appear to be collected, or greyed out on the map. This is preventing me from getting 100% completion.

jook3d
18th Dec 2015, 21:31
I guess this isn't a common bug, so probably isn't on the radar to get fixed. This is aldo stopping me getting the Avid Shopper achievement as well as I don't have enough coin caches. I don't really fancy playing the game again to get these. Has anyone found a work around for this?

Tecstar70
19th Dec 2015, 07:54
What platform are you guys playing on? Have you installed the latest update?

jook3d
19th Dec 2015, 15:08
What platform are you guys playing on? Have you installed the latest update?

I'm playing on the Xbox One. It is up to date as far as I am aware. I have not prevented any updates.

ROTMITHO
31st Dec 2015, 10:54
I too have just encountered this issue on Xbox One. Last thing I need to 100% the game, tells me I need the 3 coin caches but when I got to retrieve them they are not there.

jook3d
31st Dec 2015, 11:25
I'm not sure if I am allowed to post links to other forums, but info from Coojo78 from the xboxachievements forum fixed it for me. I am sure I had collected these already. They most definitely do not appear until after you have read the monument, which I think is really bad. I thought the monoliths were just hints to where things were, and didn't actually make them not appear until you read them.

So all credit to Coojo78 for this.

Go to the Greek Depot camp in flooded archives.

Use your special vision and look up to the 2nd story you will see the monolith sitting up there on the right hiding behind a red banner.

There are 3 gates, one of them is open, go through it, go right, and then slide under the metal gating.

There is another chamber with more statues and a big greek/roman one in the middle. The back wall behind the statue has a climbable surface that should get you up to that back 2nd story. Once up there do a 180 and head around to the balcony with a monolith.

Mike_B
31st Dec 2015, 11:57
I'm not sure if I am allowed to post links to other forums, but info from Coojo78 from the xboxachievements forum fixed it for me. .

You are absolutely allowed to post links to other forums. Even more so when it is to help out fellow forum users resolve an issue :)

The only time it wouldn't be allowed would be if you were to link to a forum that clearly would be against our forum rules.

Massie-
3rd Jan 2016, 07:17
I had this issue recently but it wasn't a bug. It was actually me missin a monolith in the area. Once found I was able to gather up the coins

BenjaminSisko
4th Jan 2016, 15:12
I had this issue recently but it wasn't a bug. It was actually me missin a monolith in the area. Once found I was able to gather up the coins

Massie is correct, unlike the survival caches which can be collected at any point, the coin caches are hidden and cannot be collected until you have found and read the coresponding monolith and revealed their location on the map.