PDA

View Full Version : A little DLC Trouble

Raider90210
27th Nov 2015, 04:32
Hi. Maybe someone can help me out. I downloaded all six bonus DLC packs.

When I got to the first camp fire in Siberia I see all the DLC Outfits are in my inventory but none of the DLC weapons or card packs.

Did anyone else recieve their DLC weapons at the start of the game? Am I suppost to have the DLC weapons at the first camp fire or no?

Treeble
27th Nov 2015, 21:52
Hi. Maybe someone can help me out. I downloaded all six bonus DLC packs.

When I got to the first camp fire in Siberia I see all the DLC Outfits are in my inventory but none of the DLC weapons or card packs.

Did anyone else recieve their DLC weapons at the start of the game? Am I suppost to have the DLC weapons at the first camp fire or no?

I didn't get any pre-order bonus but from my experience with the Siberian ranger DLC that has been released recently, it seems the outfits are available through campfires right away, but I had to go to the ingame store, middle tab (forgot what it's called, think it might be DLC actually, will confirm later when I boot it up) and there the outfit was listed as a free download. I downloaded it (it then changed to "already owned") and I was immediately gifted with the card pack, the DLC weapon became available to use in the campaign right after opening the pack, though I'm not sure if it was ultimately necessary as the cards are for use in the Expedition modes.

Like I said, though, I'm just assuming it might work the same way. Hopefully that's the case. :)

EDIT/Ah yes, check Lucacentric's post below. All of what I've said was very late in the game.

Lucacentric28
27th Nov 2015, 22:03
You may have to play through more of the story in order to access the weapons. For example, none of the pistols will be available until you get the revolver as part of the main story. Once you have that, several other pistols may be available, depending on what DLC packs you have installed.

Raider90210
1st Dec 2015, 17:05
Ok. I'm not sure why This hasn't been explained, but if your having trouble receiving your DLC like I had. Try this:

Select Marketplace on the Main Menu. Then select the gift icon and open your free card packs.

DLC and the exclusive pre order DLC comes in card packs in the Marketplace and the cards immediately become available for use in the Expedition gameplay.

Unfortunately the cards can't be used in campaign gameplay but the DLC outfit and weapon skins do appear in your inventory in the main game, although it takes awhile. Didn't receive my pre order DLC until the climax of the game.

I hope this helps. I had to figure it out by privately messaging someone.