PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One] Chapter Replay Elite Gear Issues

Valenka
27th Nov 2015, 02:02
While replaying missions in Chapter Replay Elite with the Expedition Mode of Rise of the Tomb Raider, by default, Lara will wear/use whatever outfit/weapons you have equipped in story mode. Using the term 'default,' I mean with no cards added to use a specific weapon or outfit. For example, if Lara is wearing the leather jacket and jeans and has the M1911 equipped, that is what she will have in Chapter Replay Elite.

However, after I unlocked the Desert Eagle in story mode, no matter what weapons I equip in story mode, Lara will default to the Desert Eagle in Chapter Replay Elite. Outfits work the same; I wore the Siberian Ranger outfit in story mode and Lara wore it in Chapter Replay Elite. It seems only weapons are affected; if I equip the breakneck shotgun, Lara defaults to the first obtainable shotgun. She also defaults to the AK-47 instead of the submachine gun and the compound bow instead of any other bow.

Before I unlocked the Desert Eagle handgun, this issue didn't exist. But now, it seems like if I want a specific weapon, I have to use the card, which I believe is consumable, so I won't be able to use it more than once unless I manage to secure another in a card pack. :(

ProvDrummer
27th Nov 2015, 16:56
You should be able to switch everything at a base camp in Chapter Replay Elite.

Treeble
27th Nov 2015, 21:57
But now, it seems like if I want a specific weapon, I have to use the card, which I believe is consumable, so I won't be able to use it more than once unless I manage to secure another in a card pack. :(

Just an FYI, if the cards are foil (shiny surface and gold border) it means they can be used infinitely times. From what I've seen so far, it's the case for all onyx (5 stars) cards and also every outfits/weapons, despite their rarity.

Haven't messed around with Chapter Replay tbh so can't really share anything on it.