PDA

View Full Version : Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the main antagonist; Mr. Jefferson

Ravenda
25th Nov 2015, 22:57
Can we all agree that Dontnod did an amazing job with Mr. Jefferson's character? Essentially, they created the perfect antagonist. A character that's received such loathing from fans. A sociopath, psychopath, murderer, whatever you want to call him. Who know's what exactly happened in his past, who knows how long he's been doing these dark room related activities, who knows how deep his relationship truly was with Rachel? The photographer who would only have things his way, no matter how evil, dark or twisted it may be. Whether you like him or hate him, you've got to admit that he's a magnificent character...

"Art makes you cry"

http://i.imgur.com/VH496bq.png

KristaD
26th Nov 2015, 19:55
I like that character. I have thought about what makes him tick, and I'm pretty sure he is more of a antihero rather than a antagonist. I love to see more info about Mark Jefferson and more insight, I might have to playing though it again and snoop around. :)

UNKLEPhilosophy
30th Nov 2015, 14:32
agree mr Jefferson was a fantastic character, (even if he was the antagonist) I wish we have more lesson with him with the class... like in ep1 start.

LifeIsChoice
11th Dec 2015, 00:14
And his photography concepts eerily ring true in a way