PDA

View Full Version : My Suggestion's

Wredny_Kocur
25th Nov 2015, 19:03
I have some suggestions.
1. New human class: Mage/Wizard/Warlock/Forcemaster. He can create exploding fireballs, shield and heal, typical mage from fantasy ;)
2. Change sex of class :)
3. New mode: Hunt. One player is powerful vampire and other players are humans and they must run, survive some time or kill the vampire.

Sorry for my english ;)

ParadoxicalOmen
26th Nov 2015, 12:25
1. New human class: Mage/Wizard/Warlock/Forcemaster. He can create exploding fireballs, shield and heal, typical mage from fantasy ;)

It is highly possible new class will be a Druid, which seems pretty cool to me...if not they will probably go with a mage class.

This has been suggested multiple time, i think they won't focus on this because it's hard work doing the models i think (or maybe just cause a female Tyrant would be...yish :p)

3. New mode: Hunt. One player is powerful vampire and other players are humans and they must run, survive some time or kill the vampire.

Like a "Hero-tag" mode, where you could play as one of the Lieutenants (Turel, Dumah, Rahab, Zephon or Melchiah)
:)

Sorry for my english ;)

Seems fine to me.

lucinvampire
26th Nov 2015, 13:32

We have Prophet though she’s magicky and healy, even though she uses guns and blood magic, its still magic, maybe another mage type class could work but as long as they don’t go for a traditional mage looking class from other games, I’d like Nosgoth to have a shiny new class or at least one that has its own unique twist on something.

I’d love this, I’d love to play a male Melchahim, or factions within the classes, vampires anyway, so from Dumahim you get something other than Reavers.

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, that would be fun, especially if it had lore involved :D

Ygdrasel
26th Nov 2015, 23:35
factions within the classes, vampires anyway, so from Dumahim you get something other than Reavers.

I still hope this is what happens after the Rahabim (if EVER) are added in.