PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Weapons/Special Attacks/Abilities/Talents

perpetualodium
25th Nov 2015, 15:01
Alright. I was experimenting with the forge system.

I enchanted a special attack, as well as a secondary ability. They both became Uncanny. The problem is that these two skills were unlocked when I started playing. I can't salvage them. I can't delete them. I no longer want them to be Uncanny, and there's no way to revert them to the default. I even bought another copy of each before trying to delete/salvage them. No dice.

Also, I played for free for a while before I bought the definitive pack. The definitive pack ended up creating duplicates of the default talents and executions for the classes I had already unlocked through play. I'm not able to delete them. It looks goofy to have useless duplicates. It also creates a duplicate of the default Vanguard shield.

I'm guessing this isn't a high priority fix, but I'd like to see it get done at some point. It'd clean up the UI.

Also, I rolled two 30% off vouchers two days in a row. I bought 20k runes, but it didn't warn me that my second rune voucher would disappear as well. I get why you guys do this, but a warning would be nice.

perpetualodium
26th Nov 2015, 06:03
Additional Info (I'd edit, but I want you to look at the thread again): It's actually not that big of a deal, for the base abilities. Just have to keep rerolling. I still think there should be an easy way to disenchant, with a big confirmation warning.

Both this thread and the other thread I posted are minor changes, by the way. They don't really affect much. I'm not begging to have em fixed.

ParadoxicalOmen
26th Nov 2015, 12:37
Additional Info (I'd edit, but I want you to look at the thread again): It's actually not that big of a deal, for the base abilities. Just have to keep rerolling. I still think there should be an easy way to disenchant, with a big confirmation warning.

Both this thread and the other thread I posted are minor changes, by the way. They don't really affect much. I'm not begging to have em fixed.

If i understood correctly, what you want is a way to remove enchantments?
Seems fair enough, i never really realized that we cant do this...

perpetualodium
26th Nov 2015, 18:30
If i understood correctly, what you want is a way to remove enchantments?
Seems fair enough, i never really realized that we cant do this...

Yeah, exactly. The only alternative is to delete or salvage the weapon, skill, or ability, but you can't do that it if it's one of the defaults that come with your class. That is, the ones you don't have to buy with runes or gold.

Also, there's duplicate talents, executions, and even the vanguard shield if you unlocked classes through free play before buying the definitive pack. You can't delete them. Just makes the inventory look cluttered.