PDA

View Full Version : New "Siberian Ranger" DLC not free for Season Pass owners [Under Investigation]

DexterXBA
24th Nov 2015, 19:00
Moderator Note: This is a known issue we are looking to resolve ASAP. The Siberian Ranger pack is included in the Season Pass. More info shortly!

If you purchased the Siberian Ranger pack prior to us resolving this issue, and own the season pass, please contact Xbox Support (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989) and explain the situation for a refund.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new outfit DLC for ROTTR on Xbox One

"Siberian Ranger"
Siberian Ranger: Includes the “Siberian Ranger” outfit which increases Lara’s carrying capacity of all special ammunition, the “Accipiter Nox” Semi-Automatic Pistol skin, and a card pack with a guaranteed rare card and an increased chance for additional rare cards.

https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One/DLC/Sibirischer-Waldh%C3%BCter/bda329c8-35bb-484f-9247-a037a9ababb6

doesn't show up as free for Season Pass owners and I was charged €2.99 for it even though the Season Pass was meant to include future outfit DLCs :(

Is this intentional or is the Season Pass currently not working as it should?

MeaganMarie
24th Nov 2015, 20:05
Hey there - sorry for the confusion! The Siberian Ranger pack is included in the Season Pass - there is an issue on the back end we are looking to resolve ASAP.

KyleLiddell
25th Nov 2015, 01:56
I have an update on this issue. I have had this problem also but the outfit is in my game. However the pistol skin and the card pack aren't and when I go to the manage season pass screen the outfit isn't there.

Fastcry
25th Nov 2015, 14:59
I spoke with Xbox support that has not been able to solve the problem of the season passof ROTTR,The usual known problems, buy season passes that does not go in the game but only manage the store, and inside there is a blank page. What should I do to solve this problem , I wanted to know if there is a solution.
Very thank Fastcry

Tecstar70
25th Nov 2015, 15:05
I spoke with Xbox support that has not been able to solve the problem of the season passof ROTTR,The usual known problems, buy season passes that does not go in the game but only manage the store, and inside there is a blank page. What should I do to solve this problem , I wanted to know if there is a solution.
Very thank Fastcry

Your solution is here: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183244&p=2185819#post2185819

Tecstar70
26th Nov 2015, 10:40
I went into the in-game marketplace today and when pressed X to purchase it said I already owned it and would I like to download it. I said yes. i now have the card pack and the pistol.

When I go to manage my season pass now the Siberian Ranger is listed.

It is confusing still that the market place still offers a price for these items. Why doesn't it say "purchased" and why doesn't the DLC download automatically. It's like the Season Pass is there but not fully functioning.

KyleLiddell
26th Nov 2015, 19:54
Thank you for posting this it really helps :)
I went into the in-game marketplace today and when pressed X to purchase it said I already owned it and would I like to download it. I said yes. i now have the card pack and the pistol.

When I go to manage my season pass now the Siberian Ranger is listed.

It is confusing still that the market place still offers a price for these items. Why doesn't it say "purchased" and why doesn't the DLC download automatically. It's like the Season Pass is there but not fully functioning.

Tecstar70
26th Nov 2015, 20:45
Thank you for posting this it really helps :)

No problem. :thumb: