PDA

View Full Version : Make a new Secret of mana sequel please

blazi3
24th Nov 2015, 07:16
First of all, hello all! My first post.

Guess i'll jump straight into it and say, "Please make another Secret of Mana sequel". =)

Even if it's just a remake of the old Secret of mana but just in 3D or a continuation from the first one.... but definitely with the same game play mechanics from the first SoM with the ring menu and the leveling up of the weapons.

Don't know about the rest of the Mana gamers here but from time to time i do a google search on mana, hoping - but to this day.. still nothing.

Should i start a petition? Anyone else want in? :D

Cheers,
Blaz

moooka
24th Nov 2015, 09:32
I don't know if you heard this or not but they are remaking the first Mana game (Final Fantasy Adventure a.k.a. Sword of Mana) in 3D for Vita & smart devices. More 3D remakes of the Mana series may come out if it does well: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/16/we-may-see-more-3d-remakes-if-final-fantasy-adventure-does-well/

blazi3
24th Nov 2015, 17:21
Ahh yes, i have indeed heard of it and thanks for reminding me about it.

I don't have a Vita so i hope the mobile version is good enough to play on... Guess i'll have to wait for now and hope that it does get a good enough rep to get more mana games released... don't get me wrong i loved the first mana game, probably one of the first games i ever played on the game boy - just wishing that there were more SoM type of games released back in the day... or at least continued on like final fantasy has.

Anyways, thanks again for the reply.

Keetchaz
13th Mar 2016, 02:09
I came here looking for someone else who wanted to start a petition for this. :) Ever since I found out that a bunch of content was cut from Secret of Mana to make it fit on the SNES, I've been desperate to play the full uncut game. And on a Nintendo platform! 3DS would be perfect for this.