PDA

View Full Version : League points

WOLFtv
24th Nov 2015, 00:33
there are few things that have no sence in league with points

1-Be the best in the match but your team lose quit almost -10 just for be the BEST in the match (both haft and both teams)....

2-Win first haft for 30 to 19 then a team mate leave you will lose ,so if any quit from my team i need do it too because you lose so much........ what instills the game give?

3-A win for you team been third or four give more points that be first or second in your team both in the winning team

4-there is no sense have +401 -400 and the bot giving the points keep going after the screen change you cant really see how many points you get from that thing ,so why put it? if its to slow for do a real thing

This is kinda personal

5-both top eternal they dont lose more than 20 matches getting min 5points each win so why blood get less than 5 winning? they play vs bots??? they get 30k damage each match? what is special about them that few others have too
for me look playing with bots or ussing cheats for the cash
I played vs few eternals ,yea they are really good but i dont believe they arent that bad playing vs thoses 2 tops eternal
so how the hell they lose almost non compared to rest of league

Da_Wolv
24th Nov 2015, 09:06
First of all, this has been talked to death, but most of the community agree with you that in SOLO League your SOLO Performance in a match should at least be somewhat counterbalancing your point loss if you get a team of noobs (which seems to happen almost every time)

To this point:

5-both top eternal they dont lose more than 20 matches getting min 5points each win so why blood get less than 5 winning? they play vs bots??? they get 30k damage each match? what is special about them that few others have too
for me look playing with bots or ussing cheats for the cash
I played vs few eternals ,yea they are really good but i dont believe they arent that bad playing vs thoses 2 tops eternal
so how the hell they lose almost non compared to rest of league

I have asked them personally and the answer is quite easy:
They dominate the matches so much that most of their opponents leave withing 5mins, automatically ending the game and enabling them to queue up again. Effectively, they can play (and win) 2-4 matches in the same time it takes most of us to find and play even one.

Googlewasmyidea
24th Nov 2015, 23:51
they need the point system to be based more on how you play, and not on your team, especially in solo, because some people are extremely good and have to drag their teammates, but lose and get a small amount of points, which is dumb