PDA

View Full Version : Who here thinks Lara should get married!

TRaiderlover
30th Jun 2002, 14:34
Many of my friends and I thought if Lara got married would/if that would change things, and if they brought the house back like they had on part 1, 2, and 3......would he be there.:mad:I think that would be very interesting(gulp) if he would be her partner!!:rolleyes: :eek:

LARAMANIAC
30th Jun 2002, 14:38
I'm sorry and all that but "HUH" don't quite understand what you are getting at!!!!

TRaiderlover
30th Jun 2002, 14:49
I meant if Lara Croft got married in the future Tomb Raiders....do you think that would change the adventures.....and if so, how. And if they do make an game in the future like this and bring her house back......it would be cool if you can control both players. Do you think Lara should have an companion in the next TR games or she shouldn't.:D

The Gamester
30th Jun 2002, 19:37
:o Lara married? Did Indiana Jones or Sydney Fox? I think she should remain single because most action-adventure games, movies and TV shows has their main hero as single. For example, James Bond was married once but they killed his wife even before the honeymoon was over. I don't mind seeing more love interests in Lara's future though. Here's an idea for the next TR game - How about a switch of roles with Lara pursuing an old romance. This babe is hot! :o

Kurtis Trent
30th Jun 2002, 19:40
well I think that Lara and Alex West should hook up. not married, but boyfriend/girlfriend. lara and alex are my favorites in the movie. If he were in the games, it would be cool to play as him.:D

cjhilljack
30th Jun 2002, 22:32
:rolleyes: Not a chance!

I would prefer to see her stay single, since her independence is one of the things that's great about her. I wouldn't object to some sort of romantic sideline (ala James Bond 007) in the movies, but would prefer they not go there in the game.

DKSM
30th Jun 2002, 22:35
Hmm, I think she shouldn't. It would ruin the whole thing. Well, maybe the movie, but definetly not in the game.

TRaiderlover
30th Jun 2002, 22:47
Yep....I agree with you all. She is just graet the way she is now and shouldn't change.

the last frustration
30th Jun 2002, 23:26
She seems a little too trigger happy to be able to participate in any sort of relationship to me. :rolleyes:

cjhilljack
1st Jul 2002, 00:35
Originally posted by TRaiderlover
Yep....I agree with you all. She is just graet the way she is now and shouldn't change.

LOL! I have to agree with you on that one!
:D :D :D

Cassiopea
1st Jul 2002, 00:37
I like the ambiguity about her sexual orientation. I think she should remain single. Making her marry is like mixing water into fine vintage wine... A regretable classless mistake.

Bidy
1st Jul 2002, 01:44
If Eidos announced one day that Lara got married then for the next year and a half we would be talking about how horrible he is. I don't think there is anyone we know of good enough for our Lara. ;)

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 01:46
No

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 02:25
Originally posted by Cassiopea
I like the ambiguity about her sexual orientation. I think she should remain single. Making her marry is like mixing water into fine vintage wine... A regretable classless mistake.

Wait wait wait!!! Are you saying that she could be a lesbian?!?!?! :eek: Where do you get that from??

Ostercy
1st Jul 2002, 14:55
http://www.shef.ac.uk/britfanfic/xEME.htm

thanhkim
2nd Jul 2002, 09:51
Folks this is why I say Hilary cause he can still be at home looking after the house, welcome his dear wife when she returns and he can tend to the children when they have some. Can you imagine another little Lara how cute would be like a replica of her mum. Cool I say go Hilary. Alex West would of been ok but he betrayed Lara so no to him. Bryce needs a bath and his more like a brother.

Raider Sunrise
2nd Jul 2002, 14:13
Noooooooo!!! She should never get married. I don't know... I can't imagine her getting married and having children...

j.d.r.v
2nd Jul 2002, 15:17
um no,the whole point of lara is she is on her own needs no one to hold her up or chain her down ,let me quote a bad pick up line "hey honey lets say you come home with me and cook and clean for 50 years while i sit on the couch and watch football "lol and dont forget lara is not at home alot and remmber what happend to chase carver hmm and alex west ,tomb raiding is a dangerous job mentfor one person with no attachments

cjhilljack
2nd Jul 2002, 16:10
Originally posted by j.d.r.v
um no,the whole point of lara is she is on her own needs no one to hold her up or chain her down ,let me quote a bad pick up line "hey honey lets say you come home with me and cook and clean for 50 years while i sit on the couch and watch football "lol and dont forget lara is not at home alot and remmber what happend to chase carver hmm and alex west ,tomb raiding is a dangerous job mentfor one person with no attachments

Well Said!

TRaiderlover
2nd Jul 2002, 16:31
I agreeee...hehehe!:D :cool: :D :cool: :D I hope she stay single. I mean she's independent and well rounded:p why would she need a companion for. I wonder will Kurtis and Lara bump heads in the game, who knows they might fall in love....lmao:eek:

TRaiderlover
2nd Jul 2002, 16:35
Then again..... this is Lara....lol:o, that would never happen!:mad: she have taunted many men in the TR games, but she didn't have an relationship with them.:eek: