PDA

View Full Version : Can't join the main mission in Geothermal Valley! [Under Investigation]

EgoisticCanoe92
20th Nov 2015, 18:45
I'm trying to collect items for upgrades and I'm at the tower to meet Jacob, at the Geothermal Valley, when I arrive, there's no one there to meet me. There's no progress after that. Did I do something wrong? Did I miss something? I'm 61% complete and don't want to start over again, what do I do? Thanks.

Tecstar70
23rd Nov 2015, 16:41
If you use Survival Instinct (press left thumbstick) does the compass symbol point to that as the current objective?
What was the last thing you did in the storyline?
Have you tried loading a backup save? (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989&p=2182925#post2182925)

MeaganMarie
24th Nov 2015, 02:09
Hi there - can you take a screenshot of your current objective on the map? Thanks!

Ludosodo
28th Aug 2018, 17:56
I'm trying to collect items for upgrades and I'm at the tower to meet Jacob, at the Geothermal Valley, when I arrive, there's no one there to meet me. There's no progress after that. Did I do something wrong? Did I miss something? I'm 61% complete and don't want to start over again, what do I do? Thanks.

I hav the same problem with ps4. Have you resolved that?