PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One trapped in prison during Gulag Rcon [Resolved]

PeteAmend
19th Nov 2015, 23:47
While performing Gulag Recon, I returned to the prison (to finish a challenge) but have been trapped in the prison for 4 hours so far. Originally Lara escaped via the window in the prison yard but it and all forms of exit are closed, making escape impossible. I am sure this is a bug since I have spent hours checking every possible means of exit from the prison. Ironically, it seems all the windows are completely bullet and knife proof.

I have gone up to the roof, gone to the guard post and carefully checked every room and location but there is no exit from the prison. I hate to lose over 20 hours of game play just to be trapped in the prison forever.

HELP !

Tihocan
20th Nov 2015, 03:38
If I recall correctly, the only way in or out of the Gulag is via the campsite fast travel. You have to go under the building via the small hole (near that window you mentioned, I think) and then follow the path through to the campsite.

PeteAmend
22nd Nov 2015, 10:51
I stand corrected.
I have noticed that dead animals and enemies that fall near other objects are seen sticking out of the objects and cannot be searched or otherwise interacted with. I killed a bear and the "bear" was stuck halfway out of the cave. This happens on many items (bears, enemies, boars, etc.). It is funny when an enemy is stuck between a wall and I can see both halves but I cannot search him for items. Today I dropped a can and it started shaking and sounding as if I was violently shaking a can with a pebble in it. I picked it back up and set it down again to stop the noise. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next set of patches.

Tecstar70
22nd Nov 2015, 11:08
I stand corrected.
I have noticed that dead animals and enemies that fall near other objects are seen sticking out of the objects and cannot be searched or otherwise interacted with. I killed a bear and the "bear" was stuck halfway out of the cave. This happens on many items (bears, enemies, boars, etc.). It is funny when an enemy is stuck between a wall and I can see both halves but I cannot search him for items. Today I dropped a can and it started shaking and sounding as if I was violently shaking a can with a pebble in it. I picked it back up and set it down again to stop the noise. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next set of patches.

I have had this too. Ok if its a soldier but with rare animals like Bears its pretty annoying.

joness7
23rd Nov 2015, 20:05
Thank you Tihocan for that, I had also been searching for the way out via the original window, missed the small hole completely, nearly lost a whole days progression over the frustration!