PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox 360 S] Freeze during the save auto

Lyne2b
19th Nov 2015, 12:55
Hello everybody :)
I'm playing on xbox 360 Slim via the physical disk, I'm playing main compaign, chapter Flooded Archives : https://youtu.be/4LoYGXhc7b8
(I use this video to show you where I am, I'm not the author, I don't know how to attach a picture ^_^)

I've got a problem with the autosave. After the jump, my game freezes and I can't continue (watch the video, it's at the beginning).
So, when Lara falls to the ground after the jump, the autosave freezes my game. I reload with the save backup, it's ok until the jump but after it, my game is freezed again. It's not the fisrt time I've got problem with this game, indeed during the cutscenes, it's always freezing. I skip them for not restart the game. It's annoying.

So, I removed and reinstalled the patch and the system cache and I moved my saves on USB key. It was ok until the chapter Flooded Archives, but now I can't go the checkpoint after the jump.

What am I supposed to do ?
Could you help me, please ? Any advice will be welcome.

Thank for reading and see you soon :)

Lyne2b
20th Nov 2015, 07:37
Hi,
I solved my problem by installing the game and the saves in my USB key. It works very well now, I'm very happy :)
I think that my hard disk seems to be tired to playing Rise Tomb Raider. Now I can see all cutscenes, no more freezing, no more crashing, my game saves correctly, I'm so relieved :)
I hope that can help other gamers.

Have a good day.
Bye :)

Tecstar70
20th Nov 2015, 07:40
Hi,
I solved my problem by installing the game and the saves in my USB key. It works very well now, I'm very happy :)
I think that my hard disk seems to be tired to playing Rise Tomb Raider. Now I can see all cutscenes, no more freezing, no more crashing, my game saves correctly, I'm so relieved :)
I hope that can help other gamers.

Have a good day.
Bye :)

Thanks for the update. I wonder if a similar thing is causing other issues.