PDA

View Full Version : Issue with returning to previous areas? Possible Spoilers(though I've tried 2 B vague

TimeyWimeyGirl7
19th Nov 2015, 04:23
Has anyone else had difficulty moving forward after returning to previously done areas? I.e. I have reached the last camp and tried to go back to get 100 on everything prior to completing the game. I have come across a couple issues in the lost city...when returning to the last fire throwing thing(sorry I just can't spell it. lol ) I was unable to jump up off of the thing u use to break ice. Since I didn't know how to move onward to the next section I used fast travel. Now I'm at the camp prior to last and I can't figure out how to move forward again. I don't see anything to jump, grab, drop to....etc and nothing lights up. Do I just have to use the fast travel? I had hoped to pick up any goodies I missed during my first pass through here. Ty for any advice anyone may have(think I'll fast travel and head backwards before going forward(ok. I may be stalling because I don't want it to be over ;). )

a_big_house
19th Nov 2015, 12:24
I've noticed a lot of the camps in the last area are very... Cut off from the rest of the world, so to explore the area fully, you'll have to jump back and forth via camp :)

TimeyWimeyGirl7
19th Nov 2015, 14:14
I've noticed a lot of the camps in the last area are very... Cut off from the rest of the world, so to explore the area fully, you'll have to jump back and forth via camp :)

Makes it kinda hard to reach my last cache. Lol. Still haven't figured out how to get back there. I think it may be a glitch because i had been able to go back one time but I forgot to pick it up DOH!

Tecstar70
23rd Nov 2015, 16:58
You should be able to get back to all area's with collectibles. Fast travel should get you where you need to go.

The trebuchet issue is a bug that's been reported in the technical forum.

TimeyWimeyGirl7
23rd Nov 2015, 17:22
You should be able to get back to all area's with collectibles. Fast travel should get you where you need to go.

The trebuchet issue is a bug that's been reported in the technical forum.

Thank u! At least I know I'm not crazy. I could have sworn I got back there before. Ps. Any idea when dlc will be. I finished the game 100% and am looking forward to more. :)

Tecstar70
23rd Nov 2015, 17:27
Thank u! At least I know I'm not crazy. I could have sworn I got back there before. Ps. Any idea when dlc will be. I finished the game 100% and am looking forward to more. :)

No, but keep an eye out here and on social media.