PDA

View Full Version : No Tomb in the Prophets Tomb?!! [Under Investigation]

Larasass
18th Nov 2015, 15:23
Have a problem right at the end kf the Prophet's Tomb, after the Waterway Puzzle and the cutscene I climb to the top to arrive.....at an empty tomb, instead of where you see in the walkthrough a cut scene I just stand on top and there is nothing.

Please help! I u fortunately cannot add a photo here from my iPad.

Tecstar70
18th Nov 2015, 15:24
Have you done all three water puzzles? Have you moved around at all when you get to the top?

Larasass
18th Nov 2015, 15:29
Have you done all three water puzzles? Have you moved around at all when you get to the top?

I guess so, else I wouldn't be able to access the cut scene that flushes me to the tomb at the position to climb right?

Larasass
18th Nov 2015, 15:33
I checked the walkthrough ag IGN and I did but wher on top of the tomb the cut scene with Trinity starts I just stand there at an emlty tomb. I can climb down again but not juml in the water. I can walk through the tomb to the stairs and space behind it but nothing haplens. When I oush the right stick it turns Gold in the tomb as if there should be something and the map points that it is there....but it ain't.

Tecstar70
18th Nov 2015, 15:44
I guess so, else I wouldn't be able to access the cut scene that flushes me to the tomb at the position to climb right?

Yes, your right. Have you another save or have you tried accessing the backup save? http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989&p=2182925#post2182925

Larasass
18th Nov 2015, 17:06
Yes, your right. Have you another save or have you tried accessing the backup save? http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989&p=2182925#post2182925

No other save and no back up save. So now I am stuck at 3% and cannot continue?

First I had problems playong the game and had to re-start my xbox one in English and now this. What a mess.

Tecstar70
18th Nov 2015, 17:28
No other save and no back up save. So now I am stuck at 3% and cannot continue?

First I had problems playong the game and had to re-start my xbox one in English and now this. What a mess.

If it's any consolation no-one else so far has reported the same issue so it may not happen if you have to start again. Also as you are at the beginning of the game you haven't lost too much time so although it's a pain to start again it won't take too long to get back to the tomb. One thing that everyone ought to do is rotate your save game slots. There are 3 in the game and I change mine every so often. I have played for 20+ hours and although I haven't experienced any glitches or bugs whatsoever I am still doing it.

Larasass
18th Nov 2015, 17:31
Ok, I try that. If you tell me how Ican post a photo here drom my iPad Library I can show it.

Tecstar70
18th Nov 2015, 17:34
Ok, I try that. If you tell me how Ican post a photo here drom my iPad Library I can show it.

Heres the FAQ: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

Larasass
18th Nov 2015, 18:11
Restarting all over was the solution. Started the game again from scratch and then...it was there. Checked the faq and somehow I don't see the option to attach a file from your computer/iPad. Only a posibility to upload from a link.

Larasass
18th Nov 2015, 21:23
I play Tombraider since the first one in 96 or so. Loved the re-invented Tombraider on xbox one. One of the best vames I have played in years.

So aniticipation for Rise was high. The mess started a week ago on release though when the disc gave an error I had never seen before and couldn't play it. My local dealer said many people returned it. Today I got my. Ew, presumably working, copy only to see the problem wasn't solved unless I changed the language of my xbox to English.

I could live with thatuntill I ran into many bugs like the one I posted here where I came in to the Prophets Tomb and there was no Tomb and the Tomb/Trinity cut scene did not. After deleting the file and starting all over again I was able to get past this point.

I am just wondering how such a big game gets a release with so many errors and bugs. When I read all the bugs here and see what problems I had I think the release should had been delayed.

Back in the days this would had never happened.

MeaganMarie
19th Nov 2015, 02:25
Hey there - sorry you are having trouble with the game. Glad you were able to move on, but we are still looking into this issue.