PDA

View Full Version : This Is Weird (click Here)

Lara Croft Unlimited
30th Jun 2002, 06:01
Thats weird. I remember some of you say im not going to get TOMB RAIDER ANGEL of DARKNESS because i dont like games that are dark and REsident evilyesh, and lara is angel of darkness, and she is not going to raid tombs anymore, etc..........

That is some big sacrifice for a cool new way of TOMB RAIDER. The game is almost like REAL!!

Kurtis Trent
4th Jul 2002, 03:03
I'll never quit playin tr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;) :p :) :cool:

I dont know who wouldnt.

LARAMANIAC
4th Jul 2002, 15:30
I think this is a natural progression for Lara, she is maturing and as we all know life changes as you get older. I'm glad Core have decided to mature Lara and send her in different directions!!!:p

TombRaiderChik
4th Jul 2002, 18:25
it shuld b more fun too since itll b more realistic! :D

cowboy from hell
4th Jul 2002, 20:27
To tell you the truth, I would feel let down if this game were released as a cosmetically candy coated version of the original TR's. No disrespect for any TR game, they are all awsome, but I am now ready to experience something different. Familiarity breeds contempt, and I don't want to feel familar with AOD. I want to feel the same confusion and uneasiness that I felt when I first played the game in late '96. It's been a long time coming and I welcome the change with open arms. Who knows, AOD might be just as life changing and breathtaking as was the original when it was released. At worst, this will be a good game. At best, a brutal game of unequalled value. Play on people.

Aquarius
4th Jul 2002, 20:53
Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
I think this is a natural progression for Lara, she is maturing and as we all know life changes as you get older. I'm glad Core have decided to mature Lara and send her in different directions!!!:p

What?? She's 30+ years old. How much more can she mature?? lol

EddyBones
6th Jul 2002, 00:33
:D Quite a bit

LarzBritsh
6th Jul 2002, 01:18
It's not the darkness that will send me away. It's the system requirements :p

moose562
6th Jul 2002, 12:06
I am not too keen on Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis cos they are too scary! lol! Not like I am peeing my pant, but I don't like feeling vulnerable...I wonder if they will keep the 3rd person perspective from the old games so we can see whats ahead - I couldn't bear to keep dying if you know what I mean! The old series used to get me in some places too, like if the bear in TR1 jumped out I was like "argh"..then bang! bang! bang! and it was all over...maybe this one might be like that. I dont want to diiiie!

<everyone turns and places thumb and index finger as an "L" shape on foreheads and face Moose who flees>

Shockwave
8th Jul 2002, 05:21
Originally posted by LarzBritsh
It's not the darkness that will send me away. It's the system requirements :p

I for one hope the requirements are higher, all of the previous games have been playable on lower end machines. Generally, people who can afford computer games can afford a video card of the same cost, so why not pump the graphics up a bit?