PDA

View Full Version : C2 trailer

Red Mage
30th Jun 2002, 05:33
On the first C2 trailer have anyone notice the placement of c2 explsives at the snow mission with the submarine, or was it a time bomb? It's been a while and I swear I saw him place something small in the ground.

iakovos
30th Jun 2002, 11:12
It must have been a remote-controlled bomb. The sapper could not have known the time it took for the German to see the corpse and sound the alarm and the others to follow. Not knowing the time, the sapper would have been unable to time it right to the last second it needed to take out the whole patrol.

Iakovos:)

iakovos
30th Jun 2002, 18:12
Not possible from a logical point of view.

Longshot
30th Jun 2002, 20:22
Originally posted by Thorup
Well Iakovos, when you see my flash movie you will see that he may use timed bombs for just that porpose

What are you making this flash movie for? Is it going up on a website or is it just for fun?

iakovos
30th Jun 2002, 22:09
It must be the project of his life. :D

David
30th Jun 2002, 22:38
i think he is doing it for fun,and thing to be proud off for rest of his life.

Longshot
1st Jul 2002, 03:04
Could be just a learning experance...

Red Mage
1st Jul 2002, 04:07
Well that make sence "remote control bomb" but did you guys see a jeep in any of the missions? I think they took out that part from saving private Smith or was it a unknown mission or just a movie clip to just show you how it started. :confused:

Longshot
1st Jul 2002, 04:42
Isn't the jeep in bonus 6 and I think its in another full mission, but I don't recall which one off the top of my head.

EDIT: Bridge Over the River Kwai

Red Mage
1st Jul 2002, 07:35
All I remember is when Tiny jumps out of the window running away from the enemy that spotted him and he get on the jeep and enters another house and at the same time he climbs up the poll goes haflway and dives into the water. :confused:

Longshot
1st Jul 2002, 07:55
Oh yeah I remeber that. Didn't he jump off a bridge into that water?

I can't think of what mission that was unless they took it out.

iakovos
1st Jul 2002, 07:55
The trailer of C2 was made as a movie. it had different features and some common abilities for all commandos but they were not integrated in the game at the end. There was no jeep in Mission 8 or in the Kwai mission, as the screenshots and the trailer showed. However there was a jeep in bonus mission 6 and in the very last mission of Paris.
We didn't see mission 8 or mission 9 as a night mission too. And there was not a truck in the Savo mission.
That's the main reason why all these features (like the sapper being able to knife too) made the die-hard fans disappointed.

PS. The diver jumped from the bridge. Tiny jumped from a cable into the water.

Longshot
1st Jul 2002, 07:59
No I wasn't talking about the trailer, but the final game. The jeep appears in bonus 6 and Kwai.

iakovos
1st Jul 2002, 08:06
There is no jeep in Kwai in the final game. The jeep appears in bonus mission 6 and Paris.

Longshot
1st Jul 2002, 08:11
What's that vehicle by the guard post then?

I don't remembe it in Paris either.

iakovos
1st Jul 2002, 08:15
That's a "Japanese" car, not a US jeep. The jeep was in mission 10, behind the hotel, near the SS patrol.

iakovos
1st Jul 2002, 12:46
Did you ask for publicity stunts?
Advertizing?
Copyright?
Novelization of the movie?
Soundtrack rights?
The script too...?
Merchandising?

Kristian
1st Jul 2002, 18:32
yo

I'm Thorups neighbour, and I've seen the movie many times.
I and Thorup are good friends and we use flash to many things.
The movie is now on 5 min, and it's quite good(not boring...:D)

Hey, I know that i'm not good at english, I got 4 at the school and Thorup got 6(!!)
We're (or were)in the same class to!!

Kristian:)

Red Mage
1st Jul 2002, 20:31
Yep! that Bonus Mission with the Jeep is a bit strange, it's a long walk to the wall so why not drive if you can get it to run more that five miles per hour.

Kristian
2nd Jul 2002, 06:30

Kristian
2nd Jul 2002, 06:33
Why am I a junior member, and almost everybody else in this forum members?? It's a NEW forum isn't it??:rolleyes:

Xcom
2nd Jul 2002, 06:47
Originally posted by Kristian
Why am I a junior member, and almost everybody else in this forum members?? It's a NEW forum isn't it??:rolleyes:

At about 30 posts you'll become member.
In the meantime, please replace your signature or you'll never become member. ;)

Kristian
2nd Jul 2002, 07:18
okey......
thanks Xcom;)

Hey, I'll change the sig right away...... i'm just having a little fun here you know:D

Kristian

Kristian
2nd Jul 2002, 07:23
happy know, Xcom.......

Kristian:rolleyes:

Red Mage
6th Jul 2002, 03:53
they should have made the elephants in the mission more alive like the other animals they have on C2 I tryed scaring the elephants with the rat or mouse and i guess it only works in cartoons. hehe! I even had the roddent swim next to the aligator and it ignore it.

Lugya
8th Jul 2002, 04:31
And forgot to mention the one part where Fins dives into the water from the bridge, he's not even in that mission so maybe they took him out from there or it was only a preview for part of the trailer.