PDA

View Full Version : Siberian Wilderness - Missing Animals [Resolved]

iggycomet
17th Nov 2015, 00:16
Moderator Note: This issue will be resolved in patch #2. Prior to then, the bug won't keep you from progressing in the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing on the Xbox One.

I'm currently on the Siberian Wilderness level. There are no animals for me to hunt. I've restarted from the checkpoint. Remove the disc. Restarted the system to no avail. I cannot progress without being able to hunt!

Please help.

Tecstar70
17th Nov 2015, 08:08
What is stopping you from progressing? Do you need specific items?

a_big_house
17th Nov 2015, 08:13
I had a similar issue in the Geothermal Valley. It eventually fixed itself, but I ended up having to progress further into the story and end up back in they Valley before they would spawn

iggycomet
17th Nov 2015, 10:20
I had a similar issue in the Geothermal Valley. It eventually fixed itself, but I ended up having to progress further into the story and end up back in they Valley before they would spawn

Hmmm, let me see if this works.

iggycomet
17th Nov 2015, 10:26
What is stopping you from progressing? Do you need specific items?

I'm such a gaming novice! I had animals at one point came back from a save there were none and figured I couldn't proceed. So I'm guessing I should keep going and see what happens. Thanks for making me think on this.

SuomiKissa
20th Nov 2015, 08:28
Lost animals.

I started a new game, since one object exists in the collection had been picked up are in Syria, because there is no quick transition. Now re-opened, the game had a problem / bug, which proceeded about 60%, the animals were gone. In the first game they had plenty hunted.
Wilderness Siberian I found only one deer throughout the course, bear only got toppled the once Soviet Installation wolves were gone out to dinner and caves only once, Geothermal Valley, I found only one wild boar and some three deer. Male deer I did not see any with the big horns. This became a problem because I did not get updated Lara ammunition pouches.
I started a new game twice more and the problem / bug was still, the animals did not have.

I just corrected the problem because the relief XBOXone all the records relating to the game / save the whole console. Now I started a new game animals were burnt acquaintances in place.

Murpcsm45
6th Dec 2015, 15:21
Hi,

Okay I beat the game originally but could never finish some of the optional items such as burning the signal fires in the lost city because I could not go back to previous save or backup.

Thus I overwrote my save file and started a new game to get 100% everything, however my new game on Xbox one once I got to the Soviet Station there are no deer and no exotic deer or whatever it is like when I first played through.

Also there are no rabbits either snow or regular rabbits anywhere only squirrels and wolves in the caves.

I have tried fast traveling over and over and they never show up. I have also started a
Bother new game in a new save slot and same thing at the Soviet station with same results.

I am bout to sell the game because it is a pain to get 100% if you have so many bugs to deal with.

No problems with bears and wolves just no deer at all and as I progressed to geothermal area no deer there either.

Did an update cause this?

Murpcsm45
6th Dec 2015, 15:27
Hi,

Okay I beat the game originally but could never finish some of the optional items such as burning the signal fires in the lost city because I could not go back to previous save or backup.

Thus I overwrote my saved file and started a new game to get 100% everything, however my new game on Xbox one once I got to the Soviet Station there are no deer and no exotic deer not like when I first played through the game.

Also, there are no rabbits either snow or brown rabbits anywhere only squirrels, birds, and wolves in the caves at the Soviet station.

I have tried fast traveling over and over and the deer or rabbits never show up. I have also started a another new game in a new save slot and same thing at the Soviet station with same results.

I am about to sell the game because it is a pain to get 100% if you have so many bugs to deal with.

No problems with bears and wolves just no deer or rabbits at all and as I progressed to geothermal area no deer there either.

Did an update cause this?

Lucacentric28
7th Dec 2015, 03:06
I noticed during my second playthrough that rabbits, deer and exotic animals wouldn't show up until after the Soviet Gulag. Once I got back from there a lot more wildlife started to show up.

Lucacentric28
9th Dec 2015, 05:01
...as there are no deer to hunt!

I'm on my second playthrough on Xbox One, and have been having an issue with hunting animals on almost every map since I started up the new game. Rabbits and deer do not show up at Siberian Wilderness or Geothermal Valley, and are very rare to see at the Soviet Installation. Exotic animals will only show up when I first enter a new map area, and might only show up again after I progress through the story a bit.

During my first playthrough I was able to complete Defensive Strategy almost straightaway... as soon as I started exploring the the valley. Now, I've loaded up the save several times and haven't found a single one. Looting the handful of static deer carcasses for hide do not count for this mission. Thankfully a couple of boar did show up so I could complete the other mission. I've also tried jumping between map areas, and changing outfits and weapons, none of that has made a difference.

Overall, the animal spawning behavior is markedly different between my save files, and they are both on Tomb Raider difficulty. My first playthrough I hunted a bit here and there, but didn't finish upgrading everything until post-story. Now, I couldn't upgrade a lot of stuff even if I wanted to. Deer antlers are nearly impossible for me to get.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Lucacentric28
11th Dec 2015, 21:32
Installed Patch 2 and I'm still not seeing any deer or rabbits in Siberian Wilderness or Geothermal Valley. Which means I still can't complete the Defensive Strategy mission. Might be that the fix will only affect new games.

Stoppy73
11th Dec 2015, 23:41
Installed Patch 2 and I'm still not seeing any deer or rabbits in Siberian Wilderness or Geothermal Valley. Which means I still can't complete the Defensive Strategy mission. Might be that the fix will only affect new games.

I'm playing non the XBox ONE

I'm having the same issue. My first play through was fine, I had no glitches to speak of. During my second play through that I began today, after the update, I am missing deer, wolves and razor back pigs. Additionally, there are few rabbits or squirrels. I've been in Geothermal Valley, Soviet Installstion and Siberian Wilderness.

Lucacentric28
12th Dec 2015, 03:42
I started up a new game in my third save slot. Saw a bunch of deer and rabbits running around in the Siberian Wilderness as soon as I was able to hunt. :) Haven't gotten to the other areas yet.

AntRaidsTombs
13th Dec 2015, 00:20
I'm still not seeing any deer, besides the two in Siberian Wilderness. The Wolves only appear in caves.

Stoppy73
13th Dec 2015, 02:06
XBox ONE platform
I've tried a 3rd save slot and now have no animals, except birds. I've uninstalled the game and blew away my local save data. When I log back in the profile sync brings the saved games back. I still have no animals.
I know this is being called resolved, but is anyone looking into this issue? I can't craft any upgrades.

richardapsmith
29th Jan 2016, 08:58
This thread is marked as resolved but I do not believe it is solved as Stoppy73 stated. It's noted in another thread but basically the problem I and others still have is similar.

MrPopman
25th Sep 2016, 17:23
This is marked resolved but it is not. See the thread xbox one, deer/rabbit spawning problem still present (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=190724) for support in Sep 2016.