PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One] Soviet Installation/Research Base document error [Under Investigation]

Fiffss
16th Nov 2015, 22:19
Moderator Note: There is a bug that is resulting in a document displaying incorrectly as in the Research Base. We're looking into a fix. That being said, the missing document is actually in the Soviet Installation. You can find it right next to the "Copper Mill Bridge" campsite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I currently have 184/185 documents and the missing one is listed under "Radio Calls > Located in Research Base." The Research Base map shows that I have 4/4 documents; however, the Soviet Installation shows 25/26. The missing document appears to be the "Protector" document (fourth one in the Research Base), but I've already picked that up, and as best I can tell I've got everything in the Soviet Installation.

Playing on Xbox One, digital download, first time through the main campaign and playing on Seasoned Raider difficulty. Got to the last mission and I'm holding off on doing it until I collect everything; save file is listed at 93% complete.

I didn't see any other threads about this so I hope this post is filled out correctly!

MeaganMarie
17th Nov 2015, 18:08
Hello there! Looking into this - can you send us a screenshot of your Soviet Installation map? Thanks!

Fiffss
17th Nov 2015, 18:53
Sure thing, here are screenshots of my document list, Soviet Installation map, and Research Base map. I have since completed the game and I'm sitting at 99% completion on the file.

Document list
http://i.imgur.com/7cJVJ7Q.png

Soviet Installation
http://i.imgur.com/y2OTJdt.png

Research Base
http://i.imgur.com/mu2F9dF.png

Gaffer24
17th Nov 2015, 23:34
I currently have 184/185 documents and the missing one is listed under "Radio Calls > Located in Research Base." The Research Base map shows that I have 4/4 documents; however, the Soviet Installation shows 25/26. The missing document appears to be the "Protector" document (fourth one in the Research Base), but I've already picked that up, and as best I can tell I've got everything in the Soviet Installation.

Playing on Xbox One, digital download, first time through the main campaign and playing on Seasoned Raider difficulty. Got to the last mission and I'm holding off on doing it until I collect everything; save file is listed at 93% complete.

I didn't see any other threads about this so I hope this post is filled out correctly!

I am having exactly the same issue with my game file, however I have a physical copy of the game. Please let me know if there is any information I can provide that would help out.

I don't think I can face collecting everything from scratch again in a new save!

MysticScorpio88
17th Nov 2015, 23:38

Same. EXACT. Issue. Soviet Installation, 25/26. Driving me up the wall..

MeaganMarie
17th Nov 2015, 23:52

Okay! We've identified the issue.

There is a bug that is resulting in the document displaying in the wrong place, and we're looking into a fix. That being said, the document you are missing is in the Soviet Installation. You can find it right next to the "Copper Mill Bridge" campsite. There is also a map right around the corner in that area, which would display the documents for you.

Let me know if this fixes the problem!

MysticScorpio88
18th Nov 2015, 00:02

There is a bug that is resulting in the document displaying in the wrong place, and we're looking into a fix. That being said, the document you are missing is in the Soviet Installation. You can find it right next to the "Copper Mill Bridge" campsite. There is also a map right around the corner in that area, which would display the documents for you.

SOLVED (for me at least). The document I was missing was actually in the Cistern Cavern tomb. It doesn't appear on the map, however (although I've collected all of the maps that display collectibles in Soviet Installation). Even though the tomb is flooded (necessary to complete the tomb), it was sitting high up on a table on a ledge in the North-eastern part of the tomb. I guess in order to get it, the tomb HAD to be flooded. Anyway, I'm at 100% now. Hope this helps the others!! :)

Fiffss
18th Nov 2015, 00:20

Got it! That solved the problem, thanks so much.

Gaffer24
18th Nov 2015, 00:41

Sorted it for me too. Thank you!

Tecstar70
18th Nov 2015, 07:52
Thanks for the report. Added to the Master Bug List (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182990&p=2183288#post2183288)

Qu33nBee
19th Nov 2015, 02:25
SOLVED (for me at least). The document I was missing was actually in the Cistern Cavern tomb. It doesn't appear on the map, however (although I've collected all of the maps that display collectibles in Soviet Installation). Even though the tomb is flooded (necessary to complete the tomb), it was sitting high up on a table on a ledge in the North-eastern part of the tomb. I guess in order to get it, the tomb HAD to be flooded. Anyway, I'm at 100% now. Hope this helps the others!! :)

Thank you MysticScorpio88! I was going nuts wondering where I missed a document and this is the one I missed.

chrisdaventry
18th Mar 2016, 18:20
Im in the flooded cistern and no document

mapm3000
27th Mar 2016, 08:08
Hello,

I am having the same issue however mine is at the Geothermal Valley instead of the Soviet Installation. It says i have 32/33 documents in the area and a total of 184/185 documents. The document i seem to be missing is from the Pages of the Ledger collection. I already have Winter, Spring, and Summer. That makes the one I'm missing, Autumn, which i looked up online and i double checked to confirm that i collected already. What can i do?

Please let me know. Thank you.

nexttothemoon
19th Oct 2016, 17:47
Got it! That solved the problem, thanks so much.

Goddamn, I'm so glad I found this page. Had the exact same issue now on PS4, and the solution posted by MeaganMarie solved it!

This is a frustrating bug if you want 100 % completion, so it's no good news Square Enix / Crystal Dynamics did not fix this issue during the last year. Hey, this is an AAA game, and it can't count its collectibles right?