PDA

View Full Version : Komag's Mission Contest

ChangelingJane
30th Jun 2002, 04:02
The deadline is fast approaching, and I'm stuck! I have one layout finished, but now that I'm done building, I've realized that the map can't support any kind of gameplay. So I'm not sure if I should try something new real quick, or just give up. Oi vey...

Anybody else have anything in the works for the contest? I'd be interested to hear how other people's attempts are coming along.

Komag
30th Jun 2002, 07:02
What do you mean "no gameplay"? Probably it's okay and you can still enter it I think :)

ChangelingJane
30th Jun 2002, 16:19
I mean "gameplay" as in a setup with AIs, objectives, etc. Right now it's just terrain and decorations.

ChangelingJane
30th Jun 2002, 17:28
I've been screwing around with things (lights, mostly), and I think I've got something going now ^_^ I didn't want to use electric lights, but I think it's the only way I can give the level any flow. Anyways, I gotta hurry this puppy up! *gets back to work*

Komag
30th Jun 2002, 18:25
Actually you'll have a few extra days - I'll be making the official announcement soon. It turns out that I'm going out of town until around July 9th or 10th, so instead of the missions being due on the 4th they will be due on maybe the 10th. :) I'll have it for sure announced on the Keep perhaps later today.

ChangelingJane
1st Jul 2002, 12:58
Yippee! I get to polish mah baby ^_^