PDA

View Full Version : An idea for balancing 2v4 3v4 games.

DragoonBeast
15th Nov 2015, 18:30
Hey, I was playing in League and my teammates were just too bad and we lost the first round badly, and in the next round we were only two vs four players the whole round. And of course the score ends up being 2 to 20.

Now my idea of balancing this out, is by making two of the enemy team as ghosts so they will only be visible as ghosts so they can't attack or get attacked as if they were only spectating but they can walk like they normally do but disabled every attack/ability they got and they should be invincible to any sort of attacks, so the round will become much more fair for the two players that are still playing, and if the quitters decided to rejoin the game or a new player joined the game then the ghosted players will revert to normal again, even though you would say the ghost players will reveal enemies positions in the chat i guess making them invincible is much more fair than what it is.

So if 2v4 will become 2v2 and if 3v4 will become 3v3 and etc..

You might say it would be boring for the ghost players to just watch the game until players join the match, then i should say make if one normal player loses to an enemy then the next ghost player will be able to play and so on.

I know that this would be hard to add to the game and i don't know how would the 1v4 or 2v4 be balanced without an addon like this, and if by chance this idea is good enough and it was added to game in the future maybe add it to the other game modes as well.

I know this is not the best idea, but better than nothing, if you guys have a balance idea for this please report your feedback, so the devs really consider this to their list to do.

ParadoxicalOmen
17th Nov 2015, 02:15
SPAWN QUEUE!!!!!!!!
Gonna try and find the thread...we talked so much about this...
EDIT: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=172803

With spawn queue, every match would be "balanced"...4v2? No problem, the team with 4 players will have them take turns playing (each player that dies with be replace with a player "sitting out"). Everyone plays, no gangbanging the team with fewer players. All seems good to me.

I wish i had a response from the devs...wanted to know why they don't try this idea. It's pretty simple, so it isn't an implementation issue....

DragoonBeast
18th Nov 2015, 11:05
SPAWN QUEUE!!!!!!!!
Gonna try and find the thread...we talked so much about this...
EDIT: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=172803

With spawn queue, every match would be "balanced"...4v2? No problem, the team with 4 players will have them take turns playing (each player that dies with be replace with a player "sitting out"). Everyone plays, no gangbanging the team with fewer players. All seems good to me.

I wish i had a response from the devs...wanted to know why they don't try this idea. It's pretty simple, so it isn't an implementation issue....

Yes i agree with you this game is out since quite sometime and ever since i played it the matches i usually play in there is a rage quitter or ppl that might have crashed which makes it 3v4 or less, so they really should have add this feature a longtime ago, Spawn Queue is one of the best soloutions, hopefully they add it soon.

ParadoxicalOmen
18th Nov 2015, 16:58
Yes i agree with you this game is out since quite sometime and ever since i played it the matches i usually play in there is a rage quitter or ppl that might have crashed which makes it 3v4 or less, so they really should have add this feature a longtime ago, Spawn Queue is one of the best soloutions, hopefully they add it soon.

Im hoping too :)