PDA

View Full Version : [XBox360]Stuck in the Abandonded Mine, please help?

CombatWasp13
15th Nov 2015, 00:33
I'm at the part where you have to zipline across to a crane arm and then the bucket is supposed to fall etc. before opening the big doors on the other side of the chasm, but I can't for the life of me figure out the zipline. Everytime I go across she falls and dies and I don't catch or grab on to anything. What am I missing here? I have a feeling it's something ridiculously obvious that I'm just not figuring out.

Thanks in advance.

Tihocan
15th Nov 2015, 02:55
Is it the zipline to the crane arm, or one after the bucket falls? At the end of the zipline you should hit the side of the crane which has some handholds to grab onto.

Take a short clip with your phone/camera, if you can.

CombatWasp13
15th Nov 2015, 05:53
Yes, it's that one, the zipline to the crane. I slide down the zipline and then just fall into the cavern, it's like there is nothing there to grab onto. Glitch?

CombatWasp13
15th Nov 2015, 22:42
Really afraid I'm going to have to actually start the whole thing over as I think it's bugged. Maybe I did something out of order and now the platform to catch the crane arm isn't there. It's super frustrating.

If I fast travel back to the last zone does the zone I'm in reset? Would that work?

Tecstar70
15th Nov 2015, 22:47
Really afraid I'm going to have to actually start the whole thing over as I think it's bugged. Maybe I did something out of order and now the platform to catch the crane arm isn't there. It's super frustrating.

If I fast travel back to the last zone does the zone I'm in reset? Would that work?

Its worth a shot. Are you rotating your save slots? Do you have a previous save you can load up?

MeaganMarie
17th Nov 2015, 01:36
Hello there - if possible, can you record a video of the bug so we can try to get to the bottom of it? Also, you can try using a backup save (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989&p=2182925#post2182925) to see if that allows you to progress.