PDA

View Full Version : General Q about earning Credits on campaign

Treeble
14th Nov 2015, 22:08
I'm playing the Xbox 360 version, but I'm assuming it works the same way on both.

For whatever reason, since Friday the 13th I can't keep logged onto Xbox Live (non-Gold user here) for long periods. It just signs me off randomly and I can't sign in without turning the console off and on again. What's bugging me out about this is as I'm playing "offline", I've seen quite a few times a message on the bottom right corner saying "Earned 0 Credits".

My question is, on the inevitable and ad nauseum replays I'll do in the upcoming months, will I earn credits again for repeating these campaign feats, or are they a one time only thing?

I have my Xbox connected via wifi and this problem doesn't happen with my Wii U, PS3 nor PS4. I am not a big fan of the Xbox 360 as a whole and this sort of adds to it, but what can we do, right? I went through network settings and set them over but nothing has changed - random disconnects, can't reconnect without rebooting console.

Treeble
16th Nov 2015, 18:59
To partly answer my question, I found that upon successfully logging back to Xbox Live my total credits was always higher, so despite having earned "0" credits quite a few times, they were still being tracked and added up whenever I was properly signed to XBL.

Still open to investigation: will replaying the campagin and completing challenges on a different slot reward me extra credits?