PDA

View Full Version : No More Rabbits

TheSho
14th Nov 2015, 15:09
This is kind of bizarre but the rabbits have stopped showing up. They were there in my first play through but now that I've started another one I haven't seen them once.

I'm playing the Digital version on XB1.

TombRaeken
14th Nov 2015, 18:32
It was doing the same thing with deer for me, so I gave up. I'm wondering if there is an actual limit to the animals?

TheSho
15th Nov 2015, 02:26
It was doing the same thing with deer for me, so I gave up. I'm wondering if there is an actual limit to the animals?

It shouldn't carry over from one save to another. Now the deer have disappeared as well and the wolves are not spawning as much. It's kind of annoying because animal hides are of course something that are needed in order to upgrade weapons and equipment. I am playing on "Seasoned Raider" but there is no mention of resources being more scarce in the difficulty menu.

SuomiKissa
20th Nov 2015, 08:39
Lost animals.
I started a new game, since one object exists in the collection had been picked up are in Syria, because there is no quick transition. Now re-opened, the game had a problem / bug, which proceeded about 60%, the animals were gone. In the first game they had plenty hunted.
Wilderness Siberian I found only one deer throughout the course, bear only got toppled the once Soviet Installation wolves were gone out to dinner and caves only once, Geothermal Valley, I found only one wild boar and some three deer. Male deer I did not see any with the big horns. This became a problem because I did not get updated Lara ammunition pouches.
I started a new game twice more and the problem / bug was still, the animals did not have.

I just corrected the problem because the relief XBOXone all the records relating to the game / save the whole console. Now I started a new game animals were burnt acquaintances in place.

Tecstar70
20th Nov 2015, 08:41
This is likely to be related to this issue: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183485
There is a fix pending.