PDA

View Full Version : 'Woman of the People' unlocked, then relocked [Resolved]

drucifer82
14th Nov 2015, 11:17
I had completed all the side missions on my 100% save file. It showed 'Woman of the People' as unlocked. Then I started a separate save to do a Survivor run and now 'Woman of the People' is relocked in my achievements.

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 11:20
I had completed all the side missions on my 100% save file. It showed 'Woman of the People' as unlocked. Then I started a separate save to do a Survivor run and now 'Woman of the People' is relocked in my achievements.

I have never heard of that happening before. Is it locked on the Xbox? Does it say the same on your proXbox.com?

drucifer82
14th Nov 2015, 11:24
I have never heard of that happening before. Is it locked on the Xbox? Does it say the same on your proXbox.com?

The achievement was in a purgatory state. The progress had been made 100%, but hadn't been unlocked at XBL yet. So when I looked at it in my achievements, it showed a status of "Done! Unlocking..." (apparently this can take up to 72 hours, which I've never seen before). I just noticed as I was getting ready to turn the game off that it had gone from "Done! Unlocking..." to 48% complete or something like that.

Anyway, I just reloaded my 100% save and it finally actually popped it.

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 11:28
The achievement was in a purgatory state. The progress had been made 100%, but hadn't been unlocked at XBL yet. So when I looked at it in my achievements, it showed a status of "Done! Unlocking..." (apparently this can take up to 72 hours, which I've never seen before). I just noticed as I was getting ready to turn the game off that it had gone from "Done! Unlocking..." to 48% complete or something like that.

Anyway, I just reloaded my 100% save and it finally actually popped it.
Sounds like the MS servings being temperamental. So it's all OK now?