PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Survival Kit - xbox bundle

Kxtniss
14th Nov 2015, 11:02
Hey! I bought the game with the xbox bundle, and I own that code card, which says it also includes the Survival Kit content, but when is that supposed to show up? It's not in the game, and I tried downloading it as Add-On with the same code that I used to download the game in the first place, but ofc it says the code is already used. What am I doing wrong? It also doesn't show up at the market place or at the Add-On section at xbox store.

Ps: I tried calling the xbox support but gave up after an hour, so PLEASE help me :(

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 11:11
Have you checked in the in-game add-on section?

If you go to Xbox.com and look at your purchase history is it there?

Kxtniss
14th Nov 2015, 11:26
Have you checked in the in-game add-on section?

If you go to Xbox.com and look at your purchase history is it there?

It doesn't show up at the in-game market place, only the card packs, the remnant resistant pack and the season pass :( also, my latest purchases list is empty?? I don't know why. It's like that Survival Kit doesn't excist at all, it's nowhere to be seen ;(

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 11:30
I think your first port of call is gonna be MS as they need to confirm your code has been redeemed properly. They are usually quite good in my experience, but it may take a while particularly if you use chat.

Kxtniss
14th Nov 2015, 11:39
I think your first port of call is gonna be MS as they need to confirm your code has been redeemed properly. They are usually quite good in my experience, but it may take a while particularly if you use chat.
Hm yes, I'll try the support chat, thanks for your help Tecstar ! :D

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 11:44
Hm yes, I'll try the support chat, thanks for your help Tecstar ! :D

No probs. the first step is to confirm that MS agree that the code has been redeemed properly. If it has, then the next step is why it isn't showing in-game.

Driber
14th Nov 2015, 11:53
Have you tried going to a base camp > weapons > outfits, and see if the Shadow Runner outfit is available?

zJVQuPoaGik

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 12:07
Good point. you may have to wait for it to appear in the story before you can get it. You don't get access to everything straight away, for example the rattlesnake Revolver has a free skin but i'm pretty sure you don't get that gun straight away.

NightRain'06
14th Nov 2015, 12:36
Kxtiness ~ I can verify to what Driber has said.

I literally just got done asking him about it a day ago and the Tactical Survival Kit Outfit is indeed called the Shadow Runner.

[ I know that the name is not consistent, which was why I was panicking, thinking it never appeared in my game. Then I realized I had it the whole time. ]

Anyway, if it is a story progressive unlockable item as another member has said, I believe, if I recall correctly, it becomes unlocked and available when you reach the first Base Camp.

On another note ~ I think Crystal Dynamics really should have done a better job by inputting short disclaimer information saying the outfits and skins are story progressive unlockables and inserting the Shadow Runner name as a sub-name for Tactical so people like you, me, and probably others out there, would not be confused and assume we would get them immediately. [ Sigh. ]

Kxtniss
14th Nov 2015, 13:06
No, the shadow runner outfit isn't there, and I almost finished the game.. The weird thing I noticed is that the syrian tank top outfit doesn't show up too.. The only extra outfit apart from the default ones is the Infiltrator one..

Driber
15th Nov 2015, 10:16
No, the shadow runner outfit isn't there, and I almost finished the game.. The weird thing I noticed is that the syrian tank top outfit doesn't show up too.. The only extra outfit apart from the default ones is the Infiltrator one..

The Syrian tank top outfit I don't have in my outfit selection menu, either. Is that one even supposed to be selectable?

Back to the Shadow Runner outfit problem - did you actually enter a second code for the Tactical Survivor Kit? The way you describe it sounds like you only redeemed one single code for the main game and expect the Shadow Runner outfit to be included already. I had to actually redeem the Shadow Runner outfit separately, using a different code. It then showed up as an add-on to the main game in the XB1 store menu on my console.

Kxtniss
15th Nov 2015, 17:46
The Syrian tank top outfit I don't have in my outfit selection menu, either. Is that one even supposed to be selectable?

Back to the Shadow Runner outfit problem - did you actually enter a second code for the Tactical Survivor Kit? The way you describe it sounds like you only redeemed one single code for the main game and expect the Shadow Runner outfit to be included already. I had to actually redeem the Shadow Runner outfit separately, using a different code. It then showed up as an add-on to the main game in the XB1 store menu on my console.

I noticed the syrian outfit is available after completing the story. But still no Shadow Runner.. Also I don't have any extra code, and on the code card for the game it says 'includes Tactical Survival Kit', and no more desricption on how to activate it.. Is it possible that it doesn't work in germany? But I bought it new at GameStop.. I'll try to contact Xbox again tomorrow, it's hard to reach them on weekends

DexterXBA
18th Nov 2015, 20:34
I have exactly the same issue and I'm from Germany as well. Did you get any help from Xbox Support Kxtniss?

MeaganMarie
19th Nov 2015, 02:54
Sorry for the trouble! Anything that involves codes or downloads needs to be taken care of direct with Xbox Support as we can't access that information. Details here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989)!