PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox 360] Objective flag not updated/completed [Resolved]

JackNicholson1995
13th Nov 2015, 21:37
Moderator Note: This has been addressed and will be fixed in patch #2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xbox 360
Main Campaing for the first time
No replay or expedition mode

After reaching the path to the observatory and seeing the cutscenes about Jonah being kidnapped and Jacob being wounded, Lara is transported to a camp near the Soviet Base where the player is given the climbing arrows. When using the survival instinct i noticed it pointed that the objective was in an unreachable point. When i opened the map, the objective description still read something like "Get to the observatory path - Meet with Jacob and Jonah", and the Objective Mark was effectively placed on the observatory, the little round place where the cutscene took place.

This made very difficult for me to find the way to where Jonah is supposedly being held, but i did it without the Survival Instinct marker, which is useless here as it's pointing to the past objective. After Lara is shown freezing by the storm and the flashback that took place on Lord Croft's grave is shown, the marker seems to have been refreshed and thus fixed, now showing the correct path and objective to acomplish in both the map and in-game.

MeaganMarie
14th Nov 2015, 01:40
Thanks so much for the details. We've been able to reproduce this issue now and are working towards a fix!

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 08:47
Thanks for the report. Added to the Master Bug List (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182990&p=2183288#post2183288)

Sgtnavis
14th Dec 2015, 11:31
Hello, I'm on Xbox One and I have the same problem on the mission : Prepare for battle after lighting the signal fire on the spire, the objective mark is not updated