PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox one] Soviet copper mill survivor cache bug [Resolved]

Keirnas
13th Nov 2015, 09:27
[Moderator Note] This exit is hard to see and people sometimes get stuck here. In the area at the end of the Copper Mill where the burning barrier is, turn around and look up to exit the area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one survivor cache remaining in this area, but it is beyond the wall of burning debris that blocks the path. Also by entering the area with the burning barrier, you are unable to exit this room. The wall section that you crawl through to access this area is a one way trip. Fortunately killing myself got me out, but there was a propaganda poster in this room as well. So an exit is needed.

MeaganMarie
13th Nov 2015, 23:56
Hello there! This exit is hard to see and people sometimes get stuck here. In the area at the end of the Copper Mill where the burning barrier is, turn around and look up to exit the area. If you're still stuck after trying this, let me know, and I'll return this thread to "Under investigation"!

m0zzarella
11th Mar 2016, 19:25
Hello there! This exit is hard to see and people sometimes get stuck here. In the area at the end of the Copper Mill where the burning barrier is, turn around and look up to exit the area. If you're still stuck after trying this, let me know, and I'll return this thread to "Under investigation"!

Hi! I am also stuck at the Copper Mill when I went there to complete challenges. At the top I cannot move on beyond the burning debris. Further down I cannot jump from the climbing wall to the wooden structure you balance on. Lara can't jump "backwards" from a climbing wall, and the drop is too far to jump from the level above with the big metal tank. Please help as I am 50% completed and don't wanna restart! I did not know it was a good idea to use two saving slots :(