PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking on Xbox One [Resolved]

GhStRdR2k1
13th Nov 2015, 06:19
Moderator Note: The Xbox Live Achievement services experienced some issues over the weekend and engineers are working to resolve them ASAP, but until then the notification and rewarding of Achievements may be delayed up to 48 hours. Your Achievements will unlock automatically as the service catches up, so in the meantime continue to play as normal and if you are connected to Live there’s nothing you need to do except wait. As soon as Microsoft resolves this issue, Achievements should again unlock in near real-time.

If you are still having issues after this period of time, please visit http://xbx.lv/achsticky and submit further details about your issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just completed the game and did not get the Achievement for completing the game on any difficulty (The Price of Truth) I also have not got the Achievement for purchasing all skills in a category (Self-Improvement Junkie)

Are these bugged or is because of the new xbox dashboard?

I have tried quitting out of the game and reloading the save as well as signing out of my profile. Neither has helped.

Tihocan
13th Nov 2015, 09:48
Report it in the Technical Forum (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=276) - you'll get better answers there.
Tecstar's doing a great job of watching over them (a human after my own QE heart :friends: ) and Meagan's on it.

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 09:49
Report it in the Technical Forum (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=276) - you'll get better answers there.
Tecstar's doing a great job of watching over them (a human after my own QE heart :friends: ) and Meagan's on it.

very kind of you to say so! :friends:

ChaseR93
13th Nov 2015, 11:39
I am about 60% into the game and there is a couple of achievements that should have unlocked. Fall guys has been at 90% and I have killed multiple people by shooting them in the legs. Glub Glub Glub: Kill three enemies using water finishers, I did three back to back and nothing popped. There is a few secret achievements that also should have unlocked.

TheSho
13th Nov 2015, 11:47
Yeah I am having the same problem as well. I shot the Chicken out of the air with a fire arrow and also completed the game, nothing came up. Might it have something to do with the new dashboard being released on the XB1? They seemed to have stopped working since that was implemented.

TombRaeken
13th Nov 2015, 12:41
So it seems I've ran into a bit of trouble unlocking certain achievements. Both the "For My Next Trick..." & Quiet Time. I meet both requirements and nothing unlocks. Anyone else having issues?

I'm kind if scared to start my Survivor difficulty play through at risk of the achievement not unlocking.

TombRaeken
13th Nov 2015, 12:55
Probably should have checked here first, I posted about it in the Technical section as well. They were unlocking fine yesterday, but they randomly stopped unlocking/counting down the progress for each. :/

a_big_house
13th Nov 2015, 13:35
Merged 3 threads :)

trveCharon
13th Nov 2015, 18:46
Same problem here, haven't got any achievements while i should have gotten about 10 or so...
XBO, CE --> Disk installed.

P.S. there was also a little bug that the game crashed in the opening video while it wasn't fully installed. shouldn't be a relating problem?

drucifer82
13th Nov 2015, 19:51
I'm also having issues with achievements not unlocking. I am 17/17 in Brawler, which should have unlocked "Self Improvement Junkie" but it as not. I've also killed multiple animals with multiple explosive devices and not received "Was That Really Necessary?". I'm still confirming my mission progress, but I did complete the story and as far as I know have done all missions, including ally missions, and still have not received "Woman of the People".

Also, I'm on Xbox One and playing from disk.

trveCharon
14th Nov 2015, 01:35
It seems to be working here for me now, but annoyingly not retroactive.

TheSho
14th Nov 2015, 03:11
It seems to be working here for me now, but annoyingly not retroactive.

Yeah I just fast traveled and some of them popped up that I had done a couple days ago but it's still missing a couple.

GhStRdR2k1
14th Nov 2015, 06:11
Just got two Achievements even though I did not complete the requirements. I got "Quite the Collector: Collect 150 Cards" after only getting 129 Cards and also got "Compulsive: Complete every Challenge" when I still had 4 more to go.

On a side note for Tecstar70 when I look at the Achievements app is says "Done! Unlocking..." For both Self-Improvment Junkie and The Price of Truth, how long does it usually take to unlock?

Tecstar70
14th Nov 2015, 08:43
Just got two Achievements even though I did not complete the requirements. I got "Quite the Collector: Collect 150 Cards" after only getting 129 Cards and also got "Compulsive: Complete every Challenge" when I still had 4 more to go.

On a side note for Tecstar70 when I look at the Achievements app is says "Done! Unlocking..." For both Self-Improvment Junkie and The Price of Truth, how long does it usually take to unlock?

usually its instant, but sometimes they don't and that (as far as I can tell) is usually down to MS and their servers. However if there are instances of other achievements behaving funny then I wouldn't like to say for sure if this I the same thing.

GhStRdR2k1
14th Nov 2015, 11:03
usually its instant, but sometimes they don't and that (as far as I can tell) is usually down to MS and their servers. However if there are instances of other achievements behaving funny then I wouldn't like to say for sure if this I the same thing.

I got the Achievement for completing the story (The Price of Truth) during a 4 hour session of Fallout 4, guess I just need to wait a little longer for the other one I need to unlock.

MrXBob
15th Nov 2015, 14:09
I've played about 5 hours now and no achievements have unlocked.

The following is a list of achievements I have definitely completed but have not unlocked (they don't even say "Done! Unlocking..." like some games did in the past. They're simply locked)

Rapid Recovery
Heal yourself in combat 3 times

One-Sided Conversation
Stealth kill an enemy while he is having a conversation

Challenging
Complete any Challenge Tomb

These next ones are supposed to be unmissable. They're part of the story, and I did them on day one. Somehow they're still locked:

Quite A Tumble
Survive the avalanche

Reading the Past
Translate one Monolith

Following in Father's Footsteps
Enter the Syrian tomb of the Lost Prophet

Tougher Than She Looks
Survive a night in the Siberian wilderness

trveCharon
15th Nov 2015, 14:38
There is already a topic about this problem (yet without a solution) and I had the same problem...
It fixed itself about a day delayed, so there is still hope. I have to admit that it didn't give me all the achievements I had unlocked but still most of it. It worked for story-relevant and bonus missions, but not for e.g. rapid recovery. challenging and reading the past for example unlocked...

drucifer82
16th Nov 2015, 05:32
Currently all achievements I had been waiting on are unlocked, except Zipper.

It's literally been sitting as "Done! Unlocking..." for a week.

I've tried every troubleshooting solution on xbox.com, including removing and re-adding my profile on my Xbox.

Tecstar70
16th Nov 2015, 09:08
Currently all achievements I had been waiting on are unlocked, except Zipper.

It's literally been sitting as "Done! Unlocking..." for a week.

I've tried every troubleshooting solution on xbox.com, including removing and re-adding my profile on my Xbox.

This usually is an MS problem and the only solution is to wait unfortunately. For most people they will unlock at some point.

spikeyfish2
16th Nov 2015, 17:03
I'm also having issues unlocking some achievements. All the achievements I unlocked on Friday (UK release date) are stuck on "Done! Unlocking...", but I have been able to unlock achievements since then. I have contacted Xbox support, and since it's after the 72 hour window, they've said it's just an issue with the game itself, and that they're aware of it. Is this a known issue to be fixed in an update?

DaneXXX
16th Nov 2015, 17:54
This usually is an MS problem and the only solution is to wait unfortunately. For most people they will unlock at some point.

It's not a problem on Xbox's end. I just got off the phone with them for the 2nd time in 3 days about my achievement for completing the game not unlocking. Even had the issue escalated to a supervisor over there. They said since I have done everything (power cycle, hard reset, remove/add profile) and that other achievements are unlocking fine before and after this one in the same game that it's an issue with the publisher not Xbox.

Still stuck at "Done! Unlocking..."

DaneXXX
16th Nov 2015, 18:18
I'm also having issues unlocking some achievements. All the achievements I unlocked on Friday (UK release date) are stuck on "Done! Unlocking...", but I have been able to unlock achievements since then. I have contacted Xbox support, and since it's after the 72 hour window, they've said it's just an issue with the game itself, and that they're aware of it. Is this a known issue to be fixed in an update?

Same here. Contacted Xbox Support twice. Been over 72 hours and still waiting for "The Price of Truth" to unlock. Stuck at 100% "Done! Unlocking..." for a few days now. Microsoft said since I followed all there steps to reach out over here as there was nothing else they could do. A supervisor told me this after I had the issue escalated. Hope there is a known fix or patch soon.

spikeyfish2
18th Nov 2015, 00:36
Same here. Contacted Xbox Support twice. Been over 72 hours and still waiting for "The Price of Truth" to unlock. Stuck at 100% "Done! Unlocking..." for a few days now. Microsoft said since I followed all there steps to reach out over here as there was nothing else they could do. A supervisor told me this after I had the issue escalated. Hope there is a known fix or patch soon.

This has fixed for me today, way over the 72 hours I was told by Xbox support, but they've unlocked nonetheless.

Treeble
18th Nov 2015, 19:45
I seem to have hit some sort of glitch myself, but on the Xbox 360 version. Unsure if I should have opened a new topic, but I figure it's just me and my luck (very similar thing happened in 2013 (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=137521)).

I have the achievement for completing all missions, and the Sacra Umbra is my in-game indicator that I have definitely done it legit. However, the achievement for defeating all challenge tombs has not unlocked. Anything I can do to try and get the game up to speed? Replaying the tombs via chapter select, maybe?

Tecstar70
19th Nov 2015, 15:20
Since the NXOE launched thee have ben various Xbox Live issues an this seems to work for some people.
If anyone is having online sync problems on Xbox One try this:

Settings / All Settings / Network / Network Settings / Go Offline.

Settings/ Restart Console

Settings / All Settings / Network / Network Settings / Go Online.

Mimi72
27th Nov 2015, 13:01
Hi. I finished history for 100%, but achievement of Quite A Tumble not unlocked. I deleted save, I played on the second console, I deleted the profile and restored. There are councils?
Sorry my bad english.

Tecstar70
27th Nov 2015, 14:11
Hi. I finished history for 100%, but achievement of Quite A Tumble not unlocked. I deleted save, I played on the second console, I deleted the profile and restored. There are councils?
Sorry my bad english.

That is strange. Does the Xbox say its Unlocked or Unlocking?

As it's close to the beginning you could always play that bit again to see if it pops.

Mimi72
27th Nov 2015, 14:28
"This achievement is secret. The more you play, the more likely you are to unlock it!"
I already many times started anew. :(