PDA

View Full Version : Shutterbug Achievement still not fixed?

hellazay
13th Nov 2015, 04:23
Hello, I'm new to this forum so bare with me,

I've seen several issues with this achievement and there are no solutions yet. I've ran into this problem today after I had gathered all 10 photos and no achievement popped. Went into collectible mode and gathered all 10 photos again, no achievement. Then, I started ep.4 all over on a different save slot and got all the photos yet a third time and still nothing.... what's up with this?? If this issue was known in the past, months ago, why hasn't this been fixed? I don't even want to continue to ep.5 until this is fixed. It sucks when you do the requirements for an achievement and you get nothing. Obviously frustrating and disappointing :mad:

lachz_
13th Nov 2015, 14:37
Still having the same issue over on PS3 with the trophy "Camera Eye". Tried about 10-15 times, with no luck. I don't think it will unlock for me without a patch. I'm hoping there may be one in the works.

hellazay
13th Nov 2015, 17:32
@ScottBlows

pokritz17
19th Nov 2015, 14:39
Just finished the episode last night, having the same problem. All photos taken, no achievement.

Aree_Zombie
24th Nov 2015, 11:25
Well my situation even "better". And starts from Episode 1. Where didn't get achievement for making 9 and 10 photos. And "Visionary" one also. And for completing an episode.
Just awesome :/

ScottBlows
24th Nov 2015, 17:23
Hi guys,

I apologize this is taking so long to resolve. We are in contact with first parties to try and get this fixed.

lachz_
2nd Dec 2015, 10:20
Hi guys,

I apologize this is taking so long to resolve. We are in contact with first parties to try and get this fixed.

Will this fix the PS3/4 versions as well as the Xbox 360/One versions?

GDArcan
15th Dec 2015, 14:55
Hey folks, Microsoft wants to further investigate the Shutterbug issue - we have an idea what the issue 'might' be, but they can't implement a solution without more evidence.

So, please visit this link (http://xbx.lv/achsticky) on Xbox live, scroll down the bottom of the page and click on 'Take our Survey'. With the information you provide there, Microsoft may hopefully be able to confirm the issue and resolve it on their side.