PDA

View Full Version : [XBox ONE] STUCK in "Path of the Deathless" RE-Visit [Not Bug/Resolved]

megagoodis
13th Nov 2015, 01:16
Perhaps somebody can help me. I played ROTTR up until the very last base camp checkpoint in Lost City. I saved that checkpoint and decided to go pick up some other items instead of plowing through the game. I re-visited the area "Path Of The Deathless" from the Icy Bluff base camp. I finished the entire area of Path Of The Deathless 100% and now I am unable to get back to any base camps or anywhere at all for that matter from within Path Of The Deathless area. Does anybody have a solution as to how to get out of this area? The only path I see (which I came down in) is now an icy slippery slope which I cannot get back up.

I appreciate any assistance.
Thank you
megagoodis

NRg-TaCTiiCs-x
14th Nov 2015, 15:20
Me too HELP :(

http://s17.postimg.org/4b22tzs4f/image.png

http://s14.postimg.org/oo4q8b26p/image.png

TheSho
14th Nov 2015, 15:36
To the left of the snow slope is a wall with some boards on it you can climb up to get back. Then go to where the yellow line is indicating the rope you slid down from the camp. Then face pretty much exactly south and there is a narrow hallway with a jump you can make to get back up to a rope arrow anchor line.

NRg-TaCTiiCs-x
14th Nov 2015, 15:49
To the left of the snow slope is a wall with some boards on it you can climb up to get back. Then go to where the yellow line is indicating the rope you slid down from the camp. Then face pretty much exactly south and there is a narrow hallway with a jump you can make to get back up to a rope arrow anchor line.

Thank you so much. Really, you're a life-saver :wave:

megagoodis
14th Nov 2015, 16:34
Wow, . . . can't believe I missed that. I must have been exhausted from all the awesome exploring. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post!

dhaager
3rd Dec 2015, 03:36
The only reason i made an account is to say that I found the path to the left of the rope in but there is no place to shoot a rope up back to the platform. I've scanned everywhere and there is nothing. My reticle never changes to the anchor icon. I must have shot 100 arrows up there and there is nothing to shoot at!!!

SofaJockey
7th Dec 2015, 10:48
The only reason i made an account is to say that I found the path to the left of the rope in but there is no place to shoot a rope up back to the platform. I've scanned everywhere and there is nothing. My reticle never changes to the anchor icon. I must have shot 100 arrows up there and there is nothing to shoot at!!!

You don't look 'up'.
There is a stick to shoot a rope at 'below' you on the other side, then you work your way across and to the earlier camp site.

CouldntUseMyRealName
26th Jan 2016, 06:58
You don't look 'up'.
There is a stick to shoot a rope at 'below' you on the other side, then you work your way across and to the earlier camp site.

Hi Guys. I encountered the original poster's issue last night. Although SofaJockey's answer is correct there's a slight glitch that may stop you from seeing said "stick".

I looked for ages, and saw nothing - everything was blue and foggy. I jumped to my death, exited game, reloaded and when I made my way to the same place all the fog had gone, and that "stick" could be seen below the original camp site.

Hope this helps others who might still be unable to see the little passage below the camp site with the rope-stick in it.