PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox 360] Prophet's Tomb in Syria won't fill with water after smashing rock wall

CriminalKit10
12th Nov 2015, 22:39
When you walk into the room you must shoot down a raft swinging from the ceiling. It then prompts you to go over to a rock wall and smash it to rise the water level in order to get Lara to the bar attached to the roof which is holding another raft in place with ropes. The rock wall smashes and a small amount of water comes out but does not change the level of the water in the room.

MeaganMarie
13th Nov 2015, 00:25
Hello there - thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you confirm you have fully broke open the wall? It takes multiple swings to open it all the way and raise the water level. If you have already broken the wall open fully, a video or screenshot of the issue would be appreciated!

SilverDefiance
24th Nov 2015, 08:04
Hello there - thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you confirm you have fully broke open the wall? It takes multiple swings to open it all the way and raise the water level. If you have already broken the wall open fully, a video or screenshot of the issue would be appreciated!

I am having this same issue, I would post a video or pic but its too much of a hassle to do on my tablet. The wall is broken all the way and all of the water rushes out but disappears into the ground and doesn't actually go into the basin.

This is definitely a game breaking issue as you are unable to advance in the game. I understand ports of games down to last gen consoles will be buggy, but this is ridiculous. Whether its an isolated issue or not and criminal kit and I just have defective ports, it still peeves me that I spent money on a game i can't even advance in because someone in QA missed it.

How is this going to be fixed?