PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox 360] Survival Instinct Prompt [Not a Bug/Resolved]

megabug7
12th Nov 2015, 15:58
Hi,

ETA: Well it might be a bug - it's pops up too frequent when realistically it shouldn't be prompting at all.

This isn't a bug but rather an unnecessary nag that keeps popping up:

Press the RS - to activate Survival Instinct.

Is it possible you can disable that prompt if the Survival instinct is switched off in the Options

It pops up every 10 seconds or so

Thanks.

megabug7
12th Nov 2015, 17:45
I've edited the post but I couldn't edit the thread title - but would appreciate if this can be addressed.

Thanks

MeaganMarie
13th Nov 2015, 01:04
Hello there - have you activated it yet? After you use it a few times the frequent prompts will likely go away. Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

megabug7
13th Nov 2015, 01:41
Hi Meagan,

The thing is I don't want to use the Survival Instinct - so I disabled it from the Options menu, but it still prompts me to use it even when I click it away - it usually starts prompting when I'm just exploring or in an area where there are 'points of interest'.
Is that by design that the prompts still appear despite having the option disabled?

I found it much too easy to use it in the Reboot, but with the option to disable it this time around is great addition, but not if it still prompts me.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for your reply.

megabug7
14th Nov 2015, 00:05
Hi Meagan,

I think this can be marked as resolved.
It seems the prompt only happens in the Prophet's Tomb in Syria
I've not seen it appear in Syberia or other 'points of interest'.

So all is good.

Love the game so far :)

MeaganMarie
16th Nov 2015, 21:27
Good to hear! It likely just pops up there since Syria is considered a tutorial space. :)