PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One/360] Acropolis Gate/Crawling Bug [Resolved]

Teecee83
11th Nov 2015, 18:25
Moderator Note: We've managed to reproduce this bug and a fix will be included in patch #2.

For now, we suggest you try loading a backup save (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989&p=2182925#post2182925) to see if that will correct save. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm playing on xbox one my first play through of the campaign and I've made it to Acropolis the scene after you save Sofia and get to the new camp fire save spot and right after that where you have to walk along the ledge to jump to the bridge then jump the bridge gap to the other side the bridge and come to a door, Lara is suppose to crawl under the door I've watched youtube videos of this being done just so I was sure I wasn't missing anything and everything I've done matches with the videos but on my game Lara will not crawl under the door thus not allowing me to progress the story.

MeaganMarie
11th Nov 2015, 23:06
Hello there - can you provide us a bit more information to try and get to the bottom of this? Thank you!

What platform are you playing on – Xbox One or Xbox 360?
Are you playing main campaign or expedition modes?
If main campaign, what chapter are you in?
If main campaign, have you completed the campaign in a different save slot previously?
If expedition, what mode are you playing? Score Attack? Chapter Replay? Remnant Resistance?
If expedition, are you using specific cards relevant to the bug you encountered?
If expedition, where there specific challenges you activated when encountered the bug?

Tecstar70
12th Nov 2015, 00:28
Thanks for the report. Added to the Master Bug List (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182990&p=2183288#post2183288)

MeaganMarie
12th Nov 2015, 02:31
One more question - can you confirm that you have exploded the door with the grenade arrow before attempting to crawl through?

jmawjks1
13th Nov 2015, 14:53
HI everyone,
I am a Xbox One player, and I have up to the Acropolis, if anyone has played this part, players will need to shoot the gate using the grenade on your bow, but after that, I went to do the other challenge Tomb or Secret Tomb, then when I came back, I can not get through this gate.
I have turned off my XBOX one, and returned to the title screen, and when I came back to this place, I still can not sneak into the gate. I have rushed to the gate, she is still acting to run, she can not lie down and sneak into the gate.

I don't want to restart the whole story.

PLEASE HELP, thanks

Does anyone know what I mean?

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t34.0-12/12231550_971478479557621_1898278063_n.jpg?oh=193e829b8a389cdec01d408145a66a30&oe=5647F25A

GrannyRaider
14th Nov 2015, 04:28
I'm playing main campaign on XBox One. I believe I have the Day One patch installed, but have been relying on auto-save and can't re-load to a previous clean save.

The problem I'm having is with the gate between the base camp fire and the checkpoint, which Lara is supposed to blow up and scramble under.
I have destroyed the barrier, but then went back to the fire and fast travelled to the supply guy back in Soviet Installation.
When I returned, the gate was still clear of the obstruction, but Lara won't travel under it. She just stands there, making the running action, but going no-where.
I've tried turning off and back on, fast-travelling away and back, physically traversing the run from the last camp in the valley through to the gate, but the action just won't kick in.
Is there a work-around, or am I just going to have to wait for a fix?

I'm SO LOVING this game -- I bought another Big Title game the same day as this, but TR wins hands down.

tirros6sic6
14th Nov 2015, 23:29
One more question - can you confirm that you have exploded the door with the grenade arrow before attempting to crawl through?

Hello
im playing on xbox one
disc (not download)
campaign 52% complete
saving the remnant chapter
acropolis
Exploded barrier with grenade
but i had to save and quit before progressing as had to go out of house
when i got back on game lara won't auto crawl under gate
have googled problem
others have blown up barrier then traveled before progressing and returned and same problem
Have traveled back and forth n restarted from previous checkpoint
she still won't auto crawl under gate

also have a treasure chest in remnant village floating in air unreachable
i climbed tower and cut rope to drop platform and treasure chest to ground below then accidentally fell and died
when i respawned at camp ran back to tower and treasure chest reset in the air but platform didn't reset so cannot cut it down again
cheers

MeaganMarie
16th Nov 2015, 22:59
I'm playing main campaign on XBox One. I believe I have the Day One patch installed, but have been relying on auto-save and can't re-load to a previous clean save.

The problem I'm having is with the gate between the base camp fire and the checkpoint, which Lara is supposed to blow up and scramble under.
I have destroyed the barrier, but then went back to the fire and fast travelled to the supply guy back in Soviet Installation.
When I returned, the gate was still clear of the obstruction, but Lara won't travel under it. She just stands there, making the running action, but going no-where.
I've tried turning off and back on, fast-travelling away and back, physically traversing the run from the last camp in the valley through to the gate, but the action just won't kick in.
Is there a work-around, or am I just going to have to wait for a fix?

I'm SO LOVING this game -- I bought another Big Title game the same day as this, but TR wins hands down.

We're really sorry for the inconvenience! The team is looking into what caused this. I'm merging this thread with the main on on this issue so we can better provide updates.

MeaganMarie
16th Nov 2015, 23:04
HI everyone,
I am a Xbox One player, and I have up to the Acropolis, if anyone has played this part, players will need to shoot the gate using the grenade on your bow, but after that, I went to do the other challenge Tomb or Secret Tomb, then when I came back, I can not get through this gate.
I have turned off my XBOX one, and returned to the title screen, and when I came back to this place, I still can not sneak into the gate. I have rushed to the gate, she is still acting to run, she can not lie down and sneak into the gate.

I don't want to restart the whole story.

PLEASE HELP, thanks

Does anyone know what I mean?

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t34.0-12/12231550_971478479557621_1898278063_n.jpg?oh=193e829b8a389cdec01d408145a66a30&oe=5647F25A

We're looking into this! I'm going to merge this post with our main thread on the issue so we can better keep you updated.

markalfc
24th Nov 2015, 19:48
So I basically came on here because of this problem.

Got to Acropolis, Got the grenade arrows and found myself at the camp. I came here looking for the solution or maybe a date of a patch but it seems most people are doomed.

First time round I shot the gate from the side where the camp is the moved over to try and progress, looked everywhere for other ways then decided to come on here for a solution. So I read it has to do with visiting to tombs you need the rebreather for which I did and came back out of them and carried on progressing.

As there is no date that I have seen for a patch I decided to go back on start from the backup save a couple of hours before where I had progressed and play on from there just to see if I did actually have to wait for the patch and replay the whole thing again. I was expecting to find that I had to do just that but having played through got to the camp, I made my way across the bridge this time waiting until Lara had finished speaking on the radio before shooting the gate and it has worked. Game on.

Tecstar70
26th Nov 2015, 10:54
So I basically came on here because of this problem.

Got to Acropolis, Got the grenade arrows and found myself at the camp. I came here looking for the solution or maybe a date of a patch but it seems most people are doomed.

First time round I shot the gate from the side where the camp is the moved over to try and progress, looked everywhere for other ways then decided to come on here for a solution. So I read it has to do with visiting to tombs you need the rebreather for which I did and came back out of them and carried on progressing.

As there is no date that I have seen for a patch I decided to go back on start from the backup save a couple of hours before where I had progressed and play on from there just to see if I did actually have to wait for the patch and replay the whole thing again. I was expecting to find that I had to do just that but having played through got to the camp, I made my way across the bridge this time waiting until Lara had finished speaking on the radio before shooting the gate and it has worked. Game on.

Thanks for that. Maybe it will work for others.

Peachro
28th Nov 2015, 03:18
So from what I have read, there's nothing sorted then. They are talking about a patch but no date or time has been given. Lucky for me only had the game for 3days so should be able to exchange for Black Ops 3 or Fallout 4.. Thanks enix....