PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One] No arrow for rope arrow prison break [Under Investigation]

slowonder
11th Nov 2015, 06:56
I have no arrow to use the rope arrow with. Reloaded the game using backup data and still no arrow to escape the holding cell with. Xbox 1.

Tecstar70
11th Nov 2015, 08:33
Thanks for the report. Added to the Master Bug List (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182990&p=2183288#post2183288)

MeaganMarie
12th Nov 2015, 02:32
Hello there - can you confirm that you have acquired the bow from the room adjacent to the cell? You would access this room by using the pipe to break through the bricks. Once you've acquired the bow you shouldn't need individual ammo.

delti90
12th Nov 2015, 03:37
I'm actually in the same boat right now. I just broke through the wall and got the bow, but there's no arrow and I can't find one. I tried reverting to checkpoint and restarting the game, which was no help.

Edit: That's weird. I spammed the hell out of RT and eventually it fired something.

MeaganMarie
12th Nov 2015, 16:54
I'm actually in the same boat right now. I just broke through the wall and got the bow, but there's no arrow and I can't find one. I tried reverting to checkpoint and restarting the game, which was no help.

Edit: That's weird. I spammed the hell out of RT and eventually it fired something.

Very strange! Sorry for the trouble. If either of you have video or a screenshot of the issue, it would be much appreciated!

Tytitankiller1
12th Nov 2015, 18:38
I have no arrow to use the rope arrow with. Reloaded the game using backup data and still no arrow to escape the holding cell with. Xbox 1.

I have same issue XBOX one no rope arrow and I am not able to find it anywhere.

MeaganMarie
13th Nov 2015, 01:11
Another quick check - to fire the rope arrow, you need to:

1) Hold down the left trigger
2) Aim at the rope target
3) The reticle will change and turn red
4) Depress and release the right trigger

If you hold down the right trigger before you are aimed at the rope target it will not shoot a rope arrow.

Can you confirm you have done this?

slowonder
13th Nov 2015, 07:02
Yeah the edit I did doesn't show up. I had to reload using the backup save about 5 times before it actually let me use it. I spammed every button and trigger to try and get it to do it with no luck until the 5th reload.

CubaLibre1977
13th Nov 2015, 08:32
Another quick check - to fire the rope arrow, you need to:

1) Hold down the left trigger
2) Aim at the rope target
3) The reticle will change and turn red
4) Depress and release the right trigger

If you hold down the right trigger before you are aimed at the rope target it will not shoot a rope arrow.

Can you confirm you have done this?

I am having the same problem. I'm about to take this game back and get my money back. This is ridiculous!!

CubaLibre1977
13th Nov 2015, 08:34
How is there no update to fix this yet I have been stuck in the prison since Tuesday! I've reloaded the game like 50 times with no luck! I've pressed every button no luck. This sucks!

CubaLibre1977
13th Nov 2015, 08:52
Well....after the 65 reload it finally worked. Held down both triggers spammed the **** out of RB it finally worked. Still showed no arrows available. Hope I don't run into more f-in problems like that!!!

CubaLibre1977
13th Nov 2015, 09:26
RT not RB

MeaganMarie
13th Nov 2015, 20:46
Thank you for confirming. If anyone happens to have a video clip of the issue, it would be super helpful so we can try to reproduce it and see what caused the issue!

Lance1188
22nd Nov 2015, 08:55
I'm playing on 360 but I'm having the same problem. My bow and arrows have been useless since I got the poison arrows. I aim but RT does nothing. I have to wait for it to shoot on its own. Once I'm out of poison arrows I'm screwed because it won't let me swap to regular ones even though my inventory says full. I've managed to make it this far somehow with just my climbing axe and pistol (the bear fight with just the climbing axe took like 4 tries. Good lord). Now I'm in this prison with some guy that won't shut up and Lara just reaching for non existent arrows on her back. If I hit rt and LT at the same time she aims and eventually shoots invisible arrows at the rope target but still nothing happens. She literally aims her bow, pulls back the string (with no arrow. It looks really weird) and it eventually shoots nothingness. I honestly feel like this is like an inside joke on the developers part like "silly boy, you really thought we were going to let you play on that ancient 360 of yours? Tsk tsk, no sir, go buy a console that isn't as old as these diaries Lara keeps finding all across siberia." I'm completely confused at this point.

AStoimenov22
21st Aug 2016, 20:10
Thank you for confirming. If anyone happens to have a video clip of the issue, it would be super helpful so we can try to reproduce it and see what caused the issue!

It is from PC, but I think it is pretty much the same

https://youtu.be/y1sPYDHzmpk