PDA

View Full Version : the end of an era

PoB
30th Jun 2002, 00:15
Well it is isnt it?
I just have one question...why was this change of scene decided upon? I'm absent for two days then i find the forum uprooting. It's like trying to get into a friends house then finding he's changed the locks on you!

Chris Mishima
30th Jun 2002, 00:19
This forum bullitien type was probably a little cheaper then the other one or something. And since it's newer and has more features it's an ideal switch.

God
30th Jun 2002, 00:26
The technology used previously was considered outdated by today's standards. It is only natural for humans to try and evolve, and with that forms of communication will evolve as well. It's the changing of the times that you must adapt to. It's within human nature to better yourself.

blincoln
30th Jun 2002, 01:50
Yeah, what God said =). UBB is *really* old. It probably has a ton of security holes, and this system has a lot more features. I vastly prefer it. I especially like how the admins divided things up in a more logical way in terms of forums, and gave every subset their own community chat.

God
30th Jun 2002, 08:58
Thank you for elaborating blincoln. You are indeed a helpful and kind individual.