PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One] Season Pass Verification [Resolved]

COCONUTFRED269
10th Nov 2015, 20:01
Moderator Note:

Extra clarity on the Season Pass issue. If you have purchased the Season Pass or Digital Deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider and are concerned that your Season Pass didn't verify as purchased, please do the following:

1) Go to the "Add-Ons" tab in the Marketplace
2) Click "purchase with money" on the "Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass" option
3) A prompt should tell you that "You already own the Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass" and ask you to install
4) If you choose to install, it will bring you to the manage tab, which will have no content at this time

The "Manage" tab is empty because there isn't any season pass content currently available. As season pass content drops, you'll be able to download and install for free. A second way of verifying if you Season Pass purchase went through is to check if you have one of each card pack types made available to you at the beginning of the game.

If you are not told "you already own the Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass" and asked to confirm your new purchase, then please go direct to Xbox Support (see Step 4 (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989)) so they can take a look at your account and purchase history:

A problem purchasing or downloading the game
A problem launching the game
A question or issue involving the purchase of DLC/virtual currency
A problem with code redemption

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, did anyone else buy the season pass? I redeemed it today and it told me it went through, but it never installed or showed up in the management section for the game.
In the menu of the game it also says I can purchase the season pass with money, which if I click it says I have it and asks if I want to install.

But once I click install it just takes me to page that says "Manage Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass" and it's blank, same goes for when I try to manage it from the store.

So basically, how do I know if I actually have the season pass & will have access to the content?

I just want to make sure I wasn't ripped off, because I was actually pretty excited about the Season Pass.

Tecstar70
10th Nov 2015, 20:26
It would be nice if there was a proper placeholder for the Season Pass but there doesn't seem to be and its causing some confusion. Someone else has also complained of this and I also have the Season Pass and see the same. What I will say is log on to Xbox.com and check your Microsoft Account to see if the purchase has registered.
Can you confirm what platform you are on - Xbox One or Xbox 360?

COCONUTFRED269
10th Nov 2015, 22:13
I'm on xbox one. I checked my Microsoft account and the purchase was registered.

Tecstar70
10th Nov 2015, 22:46
Thanks for the update. The devs may comment further on this if appropriate but I would say if your purchase has registered then you are good to go.

COCONUTFRED269
11th Nov 2015, 15:31
the issue is not resolve. right now I'm in the game and it says I don't have the season pass. I'm guessing the game does not recognize that I have the season pass I'm really disappointed I wanted to use the season pass items they give us. theres a screen shot of want I'm trying to tell you. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9929DE0CD1F8BEF7!1271&authkey=!AOXDWll3Srf7J5s&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

COCONUTFRED269
11th Nov 2015, 15:32
http://1drv.ms/1SIKJ0t

COCONUTFRED269
11th Nov 2015, 15:33
seems like It wont let me paste the link for my screenshot http://1drv.ms/1SIKJ0t

Tecstar70
11th Nov 2015, 15:37
seems like It wont let me paste the link for my screenshot http://1drv.ms/1SIKJ0t

I think that is normal. There is no placeholder or icon for the Season Pass, but if it's registered on your MS account then you have it. If you go to the Xbox store on the Xbox to the Season Pass does it give the option to buy it or manage it? If it says Manage then it is installed.

It possible that as Season Pass content becomes available it will appear in the screen on your screenshot.

COCONUTFRED269
11th Nov 2015, 15:50
it wont let me manage it because there is no tile for it. I see the tile for the game and for my gamestop pre order bonus but not for the season pass. I had to go to the xbox store then click on the season pass then that's what it shows me a blank page plus when I'm in the game it says "buy season pass"

Tecstar70
11th Nov 2015, 21:31
it wont let me manage it because there is no tile for it. I see the tile for the game and for my gamestop pre order bonus but not for the season pass. I had to go to the xbox store then click on the season pass then that's what it shows me a blank page plus when I'm in the game it says "buy season pass"

I've been thinking about this and I really feel that this is an issue with Microsoft rather than the game.
The purchase has been registered at the MS website.
The purchase has not been registered at your Xbox as its still available for purchase, therefore your Xbox hasn't registered your purchase. I don't see how this could be the game as its the Xbox Store that's not recognising your purchase.

One more thing that might affect this. Have you changed your region on your Xbox or on the Xbox website? That would affect purchases as thy are tied to the region of purchase and if you have changed your region that could be the reason why.

As painful as it might be I think the way to pursue this is through Microsoft.

MeaganMarie
11th Nov 2015, 22:56
Hey there! Sorry you're having trouble with your season pass. For issues related to purchases or download codes, you'll have to go direct to Xbox Support so they can take a look at your account. They will have access to purchase history and so on. :)

Details on how to use Xbox Support can be found here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989) - step 4.

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 01:07
After (at last!) getting access to the game in the UK I feel that there is an issue somewhere as I am seeing something strange as well. This is what I am seeing:

I have the Digital Deluxe version of the game
In the in-game Marketplace I see the Remnant Resistance Pack installed but the Season Pass is not recognised as owned. It offers me the option to purchase with money.
If I select that option, it says I already own it and would I like to install it?
I say Yes, but it goes to the blank Xbox "manage" screen that has been mentioned before.
If I go to the Xbox Store and find the Season Pass, it only gives me the option to manage it so as far as the Xbox is concerned I do own the Season Pass.

At this point it looks like the game isn't recognising that I have purchased it.

I have captured some video and screenshots and will post them up later today.

MeaganMarie
13th Nov 2015, 01:35
After (at last!) getting access to the game in the UK I feel that there is an issue somewhere as I am seeing something strange as well. This is what I am seeing:

I have the Digital Deluxe version of the game
In the in-game Marketplace I see the Remnant Resistance Pack installed but the Season Pass is not recognised as owned. It offers me the option to purchase with money.
If I select that option, it says I already own it and would I like to install it?
I say Yes, but it goes to the blank Xbox "manage" screen that has been mentioned before.
If I go to the Xbox Store and find the Season Pass, it only gives me the option to manage it so as far as the Xbox is concerned I do own the Season Pass.

At this point it looks like the game isn't recognising that I have purchased it.

I have captured some video and screenshots and will post them up later today.

Yes, please pass along screenshots! That would be super helpful.

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 08:04
Ok so Here is the store on the Xbox that gives me the option to manage the Season Pass, therefore the Xbox/my account has recognised I own it:

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/tecstar/forum%20pics/WP_20151113_00_55_55_Pro_zpsg0jokllz.jpg

When I select "Manage" it takes me to the blank manage screen that you can see at the end of the video below (sorry I didn't catch it separately as a screenshot but I think you will know what I mean).

This video shows me at the in-game store. You can see that I have the Remnant Pack as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition, but the Season Pass gives me the option to purchase. When I press X to purchase it tells me I already own it and asks if I would like to install it. I select "Install", but it takes me to the grey blank manage screen and does nothing.

o0jVf6M4A8w

In my Games & Apps page this is what it looks like, there is no Season Pass displayed:
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/tecstar/forum%20pics/WP_20151113_00_54_54_Pro_zpsiqxuvnec.jpg

TombRaeken
13th Nov 2015, 14:59
^Yup that's the exact same problem I'm having too

COCONUTFRED269
13th Nov 2015, 15:58
Ok so Here is the store on the Xbox that gives me the option to manage the Season Pass, therefore it has recognised I own it:

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/tecstar/forum%20pics/WP_20151113_00_55_55_Pro_zpsg0jokllz.jpg

When I select "Manage" it takes me to the blank manage screen that you can see at the end of the video below (sorry I didn't catch it separately as a screenshot but I think you will know what I mean).

This video shows me at the in-game store. You can see that I have the Remnant Pack as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition, but the Season Pass gives me the option to purchase. When I press X to purchase it tells me I already own it and asks if I would like to install it. I select "Install", but it takes me to the grey blank manage screen and does nothing.

o0jVf6M4A8w

In my Games & Apps page this is what it looks like, there is no Season Pass displayed:
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/tecstar/forum%20pics/WP_20151113_00_54_54_Pro_zpsiqxuvnec.jpg

so now you get what I was trying to tell you all this time?

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 16:16
so now you get what I was trying to tell you all this time?

Yep! :thumb:

Xargok
13th Nov 2015, 16:18
Ok guys, i got exactly the same problem with EU version (Xbox one). Its out for 17 hours and i have no season pass at all, and i pre ordered deluxe edition. I can just copy/paste what Tecstar70 posted. Since its a 'resolved' topic, can you ppl provide more info? Is there any DLC out yet ? or should i wait like 24 more hours ? I'm really confused.

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 16:24
Ok guys, i got exactly the same problem with EU version (Xbox one). Its out for 17 hours and i have no season pass at all, and i pre ordered deluxe edition. I can just copy/paste what Tecstar70 posted. Since its a 'resolved' topic, can you ppl provide more info? Is there any DLC out yet ? or should i wait like 24 more hours ? I'm really confused.

Hi Xargok. As far as I know there is no Season Pass content out yet, so you aren't missing out on anything. Don't worry about it saying [Resolved] in the subject line. The dev's are active on the forums so will see these posts, but you will have to wait while they investigate it further so your patience will be appreciated i'm sure.

Xargok
13th Nov 2015, 16:31
Thx for rly fast reply. Ill stay tuned for now, hope we get more info pretty soon. I was chatting with support for 3+ hours right after release and around 40mins on phone like 1 hour ago. They just asked me to wait till monday. Thats the info i can provide for you guys.

COCONUTFRED269
13th Nov 2015, 16:40
Hi Xargok. As far as I know there is no Season Pass content out yet, so you aren't missing out on anything. Don't worry about it saying [Resolved] in the subject line. The dev's are active on the forums so will see these posts, but you will have to wait while they investigate it further so your patience will be appreciated i'm sure.
there is content beginning on day 1 read it here
http://1drv.ms/1Nv4yUJ

COCONUTFRED269
13th Nov 2015, 16:42
I believe we been ripped off I been having the game and season pass since it was release here in the 11/10/2015 (USA)

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 16:48
there is content beginning on day 1 read it here
http://1drv.ms/1Nv4yUJ
Well that "might" explain the packs of Cards that I have got, although I don't know what I should and shouldn't have.

I believe we been ripped off I been having the game and season pass since it was release here in the 11/10/2015 (USA)
I don't think this is the case, I think something is just not doing what it should. Now it seems to be a wider issue let's let them have a look into it.

Xargok
13th Nov 2015, 17:04
Im pretty sure i had season pass BEFORE the midnight from 12th and 13th when it was released for EU, or before xbox system update i did like few hours before the midnight. Im not sure when it disappeard, if its an update bug or after premiere. But now it looks like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/mar1usz3k/Rise%20of%20the%20Tomb%20Raider/20151113_022443b_zpszejatkgs.jpg

and mind i bought a deluxe edition. Once i choose deluxe edition from the store it ask me to pay one more time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/mar1usz3k/Rise%20of%20the%20Tomb%20Raider/20151113_022509a_zpstefduapl.jpg
pre ordered 8th october...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/mar1usz3k/Rise%20of%20the%20Tomb%20Raider/Snap1_zpsl7c4ri5n.png

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 17:08
For what its worth I never had a Season Pass shown on the Xbox game screen.

COCONUTFRED269
13th Nov 2015, 17:15
ill upload some screen shots of season passes just to show you

Xargok
13th Nov 2015, 17:18
Well it would be cool if anyone just can come here and confirm if there are any avaiable DLCs yet or not, or if season pass should be in game managements or not. Or i would like to see if other ppl who bought deluxe edition or season pass itself can see it.

i see my Forza Horizon 2 season pass in game managements. And im almost sure i saw it under tomb raider before updating system (didn't check after).

COCONUTFRED269
13th Nov 2015, 17:33

it shows the season passes when you manage the game because its a add on here check it out http://1drv.ms/1H0BGXB

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 17:47
i see my Forza Horizon 2 season pass in game managements. And im almost sure i saw it under tomb raider before updating system (didn't check after).

When you say update do you mean the NXOE?

Xargok
13th Nov 2015, 18:08
When you say update do you mean the NXOE?

yes

Tecstar70
13th Nov 2015, 18:41
yes

Cool. I've had the NXOE for several weeks now so maybe its connected to that? It would explain why you thought you had the SP showing before update and I never had it at all.

MixedUpMoods
15th Nov 2015, 16:48
Ok so Here is the store on the Xbox that gives me the option to manage the Season Pass, therefore the Xbox/my account has recognised I own it:

o0jVf6M4A8w

Exactly the same. Digital Edition Deluxe..and no Season..pass.. Have the option install but a blank page and nothing appear in manage page of the game...
2 HOURS with Microsoft chat.. deleting the game, rebuying..reinstall..clear cash..deleting profil..etc....nothing works.

Hope devs will fixing this quickly. I hope we can play the feature of the season pass quickly.

Keep working hard to fix this please.. ♥ ♥ ♥

yevgyeni
16th Nov 2015, 14:43
How is this issue considered "resolved"? Everyone still has problems with the Season Pass - we all just get a blank screen when we are taken to the Manage page. Season Pass still doesn't show up as purchased from within the game. The game developers need to step up and explain if this is the way it's supposed to behave, or fix it if it's not.

Tecstar70
16th Nov 2015, 14:48
How is this issue considered "resolved"? Everyone still has problems with the Season Pass - we all just get a blank screen when we are taken to the Manage page. Season Pass still doesn't show up as purchased from within the game. The game developers need to step up and explain if this is the way it's supposed to behave, or fix it if it's not.

It was flagged as resolved when it was thought to be a Microsoft issue, but following that it is seen to not be resolved but the post header hasn't been changed. Don't worry, the devs are aware.

Xargok
16th Nov 2015, 17:45
Is there any DLC out yet?

Tecstar70
17th Nov 2015, 07:53
In case you missed it the Season Pass verification has been clarified in the original post of this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183244&p=2184062#post2184062) so please go there to read full details.

in summary, what you see in the video below is correct and normal.
The in-game menu gives you the option to purchase the Season Pass but if you already own it and try to do so the game will tell you so.
The Xbox "Manage" screen for the Season Pass is blank because no bolt-on Season Pass content has yet been released through the Xbox store. When content is released that's where it will appear.

The Day One card packs appear via the in-game menu and don't come down through the Xbox store.

o0jVf6M4A8w

TallTyke
18th Nov 2015, 01:27
So just to summarise this - we have all paid 20 quid for something that doesn't exist/work ?

MeaganMarie
18th Nov 2015, 02:17
So just to summarise this - we have all paid 20 quid for something that doesn't exist/work ?

Absolutely not the case. As mentioned, the content for the season pass isn't out yet, so nothing shows up in the "manage" tab at this time. When outfits and new modes/story DLC starts to drop, you'll be able to install it for free.

TallTyke
19th Nov 2015, 01:08
Absolutely not the case. As mentioned, the content for the season pass isn't out yet, so nothing shows up in the "manage" tab at this time. When outfits and new modes/story DLC starts to drop, you'll be able to install it for free.

Yes it's mentioned in this thread, but it's not mentioned in the game when you buy the pass - I wouldn't have bought it when I did, if it said that you wouldn't get anything straight away !!

Tecstar70
19th Nov 2015, 15:23
Yes it's mentioned in this thread, but it's not mentioned in the game when you buy the pass - I wouldn't have bought it when I did, if it said that you wouldn't get anything straight away !!

But if nothing about release-day content was mentioned or advertised and that was something you wanted why did you buy it? You can't blame them for not giving you something they never promised? I don't understand your logic. A Season Pass by definition is fro existing and forthcoming DLC. If there isn't any DLC available at the point you buy it then surely you accept that you are buying it for future content.

TallTyke
19th Nov 2015, 19:35
But if nothing about release-day content was mentioned or advertised and that was something you wanted why did you buy it? You can't blame them for not giving you something they never promised? I don't understand your logic. A Season Pass by definition is fro existing and forthcoming DLC. If there isn't any DLC available at the point you buy it then surely you accept that you are buying it for future content.

Well its ok you giving me the definition of what a season pass is, but I've never come across them before and the bit of blurb that got me was "The Season Pass for Rise of the Tomb Raider includes a range of content that will extend your single-player campaign" - that clearly states INCLUDES and not "will include" ?!

Tecstar70
19th Nov 2015, 20:50
Well its ok you giving me the definition of what a season pass is, but I've never come across them before and the bit of blurb that got me was "The Season Pass for Rise of the Tomb Raider includes a range of content that will extend your single-player campaign" - that clearly states INCLUDES and not "will include" ?!

Well I can understand how you made that mistake, but Season Passes are not a new thing. I believe the first game that did it was LA Noire in 2010 and numerous games since then have had one including last years Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris. More recently they have become controversial because of the cost, what they do and don't include and what value they are and have been in the gaming news quite a lot. It's unfortunate you did not check out something you were unfamiliar with before spending your money, but at least you will be getting something for it even if its not immediately as you expected. I still think that its unfair to blame someone else for you buying something you personally are not familiar with but is widely known about in the marketplace.

JackNett
20th Nov 2015, 02:05
Well I can understand how you made that mistake, but Season Passes are not a new thing. I believe the first game that did it was LA Noire in 2010 and numerous games since then have had one including last years Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris. More recently they have become controversial because of the cost, what they do and don't include and what value they are and have been in the gaming news quite a lot. It's unfortunate you did not check out something you were unfamiliar with before spending your money, but at least you will be getting something for it even if its not immediately as you expected. I still think that its unfair to blame someone else for you buying something you personally are not familiar with but is widely known about in the marketplace.

From Microsoft marketplace:
Bundle Description: The Season Pass for Rise of the Tomb Raider includes a range of content that will extend your single-player campaign, and also allow you to compete with friends. Three major releases will challenge you to survive the extreme conditions of Endurance Mode, explore a new tomb that houses an ancient terror in Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, and combat waves of infected predators in Cold Darkness Awakened. In addition, a steady stream of outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards beginning on Day 1 and continuing over four months will keep you customizing, expanding, and challenging your friends to new adventures

JackNett
20th Nov 2015, 02:07

So in the description in the marketplace the part about "Day 1" was a lie?

Tecstar70
20th Nov 2015, 07:38
So in the description in the marketplace the part about "Day 1" was a lie?
Nope. I got packs of Expedition Cards that appeared in my opened section. I thought you were talking about "proper" content like levels or player skins as opposed to the card packs, but I got them. Have a check in Marketplace>Gifts. If you didn't then there may be a problem. I think you should have got one of each - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Wild, Advantage and Expedition but I am not 100% sure as I also had some other free packs as well.

JackNett
21st Nov 2015, 01:08
Nope. I got packs of Expedition Cards that appeared in my opened section. I thought you were talking about "proper" content like levels or player skins as opposed to the card packs, but I got them. Have a check in Marketplace>Gifts. If you didn't then there may be a problem. I think you should have got one of each - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Wild, Advantage and Expedition but I am not 100% sure as I also had some other free packs as well.

Expedition cards have appeared. Just looking for some straight answers. We got a response on the thread that there was no season pass content out yet and that is the issue with the blank screens. Well if there is no content out yet, according to this information, then these cards are from something else (not SP related): Then there is no "Day 1" content. Therefore update the description of the product. I'm not mad about the whole pass thing (loving the game), however when there is this much apparent confusion someone has done a bad job with the communication.

Tecstar70
22nd Nov 2015, 13:06
Expedition cards have appeared. Just looking for some straight answers. We got a response on the thread that there was no season pass content out yet and that is the issue with the blank screens. Well if there is no content out yet, according to this information, then these cards are from something else (not SP related): Then there is no "Day 1" content. Therefore update the description of the product. I'm not mad about the whole pass thing (loving the game), however when there is this much apparent confusion someone has done a bad job with the communication.

I guess that the cards are accessed in game rather than as an add-on via Xbox and so don't have their own Xbox placeholder which explains why the screen is blank even though we have the cards via the SP. The additional levels, skins etc will be bolted onto the game and so will have their Xbox placeholders.

Lou_29
24th Nov 2015, 15:32
Hi, I have to been recently been experiencing the same exact situation as these users to. I have purchased the season pass with a code from GameStop as a preorder and it went through but when I click install it leads to the mange page and gives me no option to install it. I contacted GameStop and they referred me to xbox.support they had told me they could not resolve the problem and to get more help here and I have not received help just yet. I am worried yet impatient to get the season pass to work due to the fact it has not been able to install after the past 2 week from NOV.10,2015 ( USA ) and I don't want it to be the case which I spent 30$ on DLC that won't work. I the game works perfect ad so does everything else, it's just the season pass I need help with.

Hey there! Sorry you're having trouble with your season pass. For issues related to purchases or download codes, you'll have to go direct to Xbox Support so they can take a look at your account. They will have access to purchase history and so on. :)

Details on how to use Xbox Support can be found here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989) - step 4.

Tecstar70
24th Nov 2015, 15:39
Hi, I have to been recently been experiencing the same exact situation as these users to. I have purchased the season pass with a code from GameStop as a preorder and it went through but when I click install it leads to the mange page and gives me no option to install it. I contacted GameStop and they referred me to xbox.support they had told me they could not resolve the problem and to get more help here and I have not received help just yet. I am worried yet impatient to get the season pass to work due to the fact it has not been able to install after the past 2 week from NOV.10,2015 ( USA ) and I don't want it to be the case which I spent 30$ on DLC that won't work. I the game works perfect ad so does everything else, it's just the season pass I need help with.

Please see this post http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183244&page=2&p=2185819#post2185819 as it should answer your question.

angelotblond
24th Nov 2015, 18:51
A new outfit has been out today, but even if i have the season pass, the market wants me to pay for it! Is it a issue that will be solved?

MeaganMarie
24th Nov 2015, 20:08
A new outfit has been out today, but even if i have the season pass, the market wants me to pay for it! Is it a issue that will be solved?

Yes! The new outfit is part of the season pass, and we are working now to solve this issue on the back end. Please keep an eye on this thread!

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183733

TheWitch3R
25th Nov 2015, 00:18
Hi there!
When this problem is going to be solved, it's been a while with this situation and there is no official response from microsoft or developers.
A new outfit came out, already bought the season pass and I couldn't use it? Come on! What a joke is this?

Tecstar70
25th Nov 2015, 08:09
Hi there!
When this problem is going to be solved, it's been a while with this situation and there is no official response from microsoft or developers.
A new outfit came out, already bought the season pass and I couldn't use it? Come on! What a joke is this?

Yes there is an official response from the developers. Its the post right before yours!
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183244&p=2187286#post2187286

There is also the main thread in this forum: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183733

The outfit came out yesterday and they have responded within hours of its release that they are aware of the issue and working to fix it. What more can they do at this point?

Fastcry
25th Nov 2015, 14:53
I also and and none from a solution help please

Tecstar70
25th Nov 2015, 15:07
I have also got the outfit available in-game and have crafted it, but I can't see the Pistol skin and card pack.

Tecstar70
25th Nov 2015, 15:08
Please see this post: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183733

Fastcry
25th Nov 2015, 15:12
I spoke with Xbox support that has not been able to solve the problem of the season passof ROTTR,The usual known problems, buy season passes that does not go in the game but only manage the store, and inside there is a blank page. What should I do to solve this problem , I wanted to know if there is a solution.
Very thank Fastcry

Tecstar70
25th Nov 2015, 15:21
I spoke with Xbox support that has not been able to solve the problem of the season passof ROTTR,The usual known problems, buy season passes that does not go in the game but only manage the store, and inside there is a blank page. What should I do to solve this problem , I wanted to know if there is a solution.
Very thank Fastcry

This probably answers your query : http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183244&p=2185819#post2185819

Lucacentric28
25th Nov 2015, 23:02
I was able to install the Siberian Ranger DLC via the Season Pass content management screen. Now that there is content listed there we should be all set on this one. :)

angelotblond
26th Nov 2015, 02:23
I was able to install it too, but no gun and no cards pack...

TheWitch3R
26th Nov 2015, 08:09
I Was able to install it vĂ*a in game store, thank you so much, it's an incredible game really really awsome!!!
By any chance the remanent outfit is going to be available to purchase on the store? Or any possibility to upgrade the physical version to deluxe edition?

Tecstar70
26th Nov 2015, 10:42
Now when you go to Manage the Season Pass, if you have installed it, the Siberian Ranger shows up in the Manage Season Pass window. It is confusing still that the market place still offers a price for these items. Why doesn't it say "purchased" and why doesn't the DLC download automatically. It's like the Season Pass is there but not fully functioning.

Ginotes
25th Dec 2015, 00:51
Hi, I have a similar problem with my game, the Remnant Pack as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition it's not there it has never appeared since i bought it, but the Season Pass does and i already installed the two costumes released from the season pack. how can i got the missing Remnant Pack? i also checked my purchases history and there is the Digital Deluxe Edition i bought on december 18th. i tried uninstalling and then installing again the game but still missing the Remnant Pack, please help

DarthRyuu
14th Jan 2016, 12:29
hello everyone

i would like to say that i absolutly love ROTTR, it surpasses the 2013 TR in every way but these problems with the season pass are really making me regret buying the deluxe edition...

i get some free dlc with the season pass but i see others that i have to buy is that normal? shouldnt all content be free with the season pass?

thank you for your time

Tecstar70
14th Jan 2016, 13:36
hello everyone

i would like to say that i absolutly love ROTTR, it surpasses the 2013 TR in every way but these problems with the season pass are really making me regret buying the deluxe edition...

i get some free dlc with the season pass but i see others that i have to buy is that normal? shouldnt all content be free with the season pass?

thank you for your time

No not all content is free. The pre-order outfits, for example the Sparrowhawk, are not.

DarthRyuu
14th Jan 2016, 20:42
ok i see thanks

is there a list or a way to know what is supposed to be free with the season pass and what is not?

cause i see 4 dlc asking me to pay 3€ for each one :(

all the others i already have installed (free)

Algren
15th Jan 2016, 00:13
Hi everyone,

I own the Xbox 360 version of the game,and also got the Season Pass.Until now,I downloaded for free all the add-ons.But after the last release I have an issue.I know that some of them can only be purchased,but I can't even download the "Ancient Vanguard" pack for free!Isn't this supposed to be included in the Season Pass?
(And I use the in-game menu only)

Thank you for your time!

Tecstar70
15th Jan 2016, 10:07
Hi everyone,

I own the Xbox 360 version of the game,and also got the Season Pass.Until now,I downloaded for free all the add-ons.But after the last release I have an issue.I know that some of them can only be purchased,but I can't even download the "Ancient Vanguard" pack for free!Isn't this supposed to be included in the Season Pass?
(And I use the in-game menu only)

Thank you for your time!

Not all DLC is included in the Season Pass. That's why you have to purchase some items.

Algren
15th Jan 2016, 12:12
Not all DLC is included in the Season Pass. That's why you have to purchase some items.

I understand that.It's because these DLCs were part of pre-order versions.But the "Ancient Vanguard" pack should be free.(At least that's how it is promoted through the official Facebook and Twitter pages of the game).So,even after doing every step again(clearing and redownloading),the specific pack still has to be purchased.

Jura_74
15th Jan 2016, 16:32
Hi everyone!
I own the Xbox 360 version of the game,and also got the Season Pass. But I can´t enter to the Marketplace in on a game to download the DLC!
What can be the problem with it? Broadband is inkoplad and work.
Thanks!