PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Players - Beta League 2.0

Oghamsmith
10th Nov 2015, 17:17
Hello Eternal players!

By now, you should have received an email from us confirming your Eternal eligibility and the prize figure that you're going to receive.

Please ensure that you have whitelisted the ESL email address contained within that email as well.

ESL will be sending an email to you from that address this weekend, asking you to provide your payment details. Paypal is the best option if you can make that happen.

All the best,
Oghamsmith

HexMee
10th Nov 2015, 19:04
Are we going to get some cool top 100 from last month's league post somewhere so everyone can see? :D

Oghamsmith
11th Nov 2015, 10:24
We're looking to try and update the in-game archive with the confirmed players. That's where the full list will be displayed ;).

xeno2k
11th Nov 2015, 17:23
It's a bit disappointing to have read somewhere we ''probably'' receive our money somewhere mid-december. Thought things were going faster and more smooth than with the ESL tournament payments. Then again this is done by ESL, so I guess there's no difference. Paypal payments are direct and 1 click away, yet they take 1.5/2 months to deliver it to you. Do they get money out of the fact they keeping it this long on their own account or something?

So the payments for season 3 will come somewhere in 2016, eventhough the season started 2 november or something..

Also the EU players still haven't received their ESL banners & Runestones yet (NA finals have been played a few days ago already)

Oghamsmith
14th Nov 2015, 00:04
It's a bit disappointing to have read somewhere we ''probably'' receive our money somewhere mid-december. Thought things were going faster and more smooth than with the ESL tournament payments. Then again this is done by ESL, so I guess there's no difference. Paypal payments are direct and 1 click away, yet they take 1.5/2 months to deliver it to you. Do they get money out of the fact they keeping it this long on their own account or something?

So the payments for season 3 will come somewhere in 2016, eventhough the season started 2 november or something..

Also the EU players still haven't received their ESL banners & Runestones yet (NA finals have been played a few days ago already)
Sorry about the late response to this post. Your good friend Empsie reminded me about it :).

So yeah, anyone who responds back to ESL quickly should receive their money in mid December. We had hoped to be able to get the prizing out sooner, but sadly that wasn't possible.

As for the Monthly Cup prizes. Sorry about the delay here. The chap who writes and runs the delivery script has been out sick this week. I'd been hoping he'd come in and get the goods out to you guys each day, but that hasn't happened. Again, sorry about the delayed communication.

MasterShuriko
14th Nov 2015, 10:05
Still waiting on the mail where we should write down our information..

Edit: got the mail today =)

Oghamsmith
19th Nov 2015, 10:56
Glad to read that, thanks for confirming that you've received it :).

xeno2k
20th Nov 2015, 05:07
Sorry about the late response to this post. Your good friend Empsie reminded me about it :).

So yeah, anyone who responds back to ESL quickly should receive their money in mid December. We had hoped to be able to get the prizing out sooner, but sadly that wasn't possible.

As for the Monthly Cup prizes. Sorry about the delay here. The chap who writes and runs the delivery script has been out sick this week. I'd been hoping he'd come in and get the goods out to you guys each day, but that hasn't happened. Again, sorry about the delayed communication.

Alright, gotcha. No biggie, better late than never. I am patient.