snejjjj
10th Nov 2015, 16:34
DEAR PSY

PLS FIX THIS : ITS NOT WORTH TO PLAY NOSGOTH THESE DAYS

THX

next search. again. wonderfull

Ysanoire
10th Nov 2015, 17:49
If they change it so that the same ranks play together you will complain that the mm is random, because that is just what the skill level in silver is - random.

snejjjj
10th Nov 2015, 18:16
Maybe but i wont play games which ends 15:45 or sth like that. I wont be frustatated, cause i know that the algorithm behind is correct. So there is only a random factor, which is in every game. Random is in hs, in csgo, in rl, in wf, in db. Its everywhere. But broken algortihms are only in nosgoth :(

TheDreamcrusher
10th Nov 2015, 19:16
This is a misconception about rank in league play. Everyone starts low, like bronze, silver, or gold. Rank is only a range of points you've earned compared to what other players have earned for the entire duration of the current league series. It doesn't measure skill accurately at all.

-Shiro-
10th Nov 2015, 23:39
All the silver players aren't free to play at the same time. If they "fix" this, we will start to see tons of complains about the "lobby simulator" and time to find a match.

VodkaKid123
12th Nov 2015, 10:44
Try better, work as team = gg easy .Well, if u soloing u dont know if u win or not, cuz ur team can be bad

Ysanoire
12th Nov 2015, 15:05
Maybe but i wont play games which ends 15:45 or sth like that. I wont be frustatated, cause i know that the algorithm behind is correct. So there is only a random factor, which is in every game. Random is in hs, in csgo, in rl, in wf, in db. Its everywhere. But broken algortihms are only in nosgoth :(

Yes you will because then you will get an algorithm that does nothing. You think csgo is "random"? Imagine skill groups reset every month there and you're matched with and against global elites every match because now they're silver and need to work their way up.

I don't know why Nosgoth's mm fails in practice so often - it could be insufficient numbers of players, the rating being too slow to change, the rating cap, or newbies starting with a rating that's too high, or all of those things at once, but I don't think your suggestion is going to make it better, and I don't think you realise what consequences it would have.

snejjjj
12th Nov 2015, 15:47
1) I find a match in 10-20s. It would be better to wait 5mins for equal teams.
2) If Leagues get resettet i meet good players in silver yes, but the league is 10 days old, and the good player ive met, are already blood/eternal.
3) In case iam blood/eternal, i would enjoy this ez snacks, but in my current case it is just frustrating. Vampire rounds end up with pro player humans have 20-30k dmg, me 8-10 stats with 15kdmg and decievers having 2-2 stats with 3k dmg. Just so frustating, these days.... And if i try talking to those guys to stop soloing and playing defensive when the rest of the team is going in, i get flames in my face :). Thats not the problem, the problem is, that this is every match. Combined with laags, bugs, losses, unfair teams, and soloplayers its just.... i dont know why i continue playing....

snejjjj
17th Nov 2015, 19:40
AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 games in a row. **** BROKEN GAME

senjuj
17th Nov 2015, 20:04
just two?:D
http://steamcharts.com/app/200110
no new players -- no proper match. in current state mm is worse than pseudorandom number generator.

kLauE187
17th Nov 2015, 20:09
It also drives me away from even playing, because every game is just a boring stomp for me. MM is pretty bad, there's no competition for highskilled player and no point staying in nosgoth for newer players because they get roflstomped by highskilled duos over and over again. And no, it's not only the fault of the low playerbase. I would prefer to wait 5 more minutes to get fair games instead of getting mixed with newbies.

SonixSquad
17th Nov 2015, 20:22
I agree, I think most would rather wait a bit longer than be forced to play unbalanced matches because the devs think if we wait too long we won't play. This is having the complete opposite effect of retaining players.
I think the playerbase will grow faster if the matches are more balanced and if that means longer waiting times so be it.

snejjjj
19th Nov 2015, 17:10
Finally the luck is on my side:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-28896775/Unbenannt.png.html

But its not fun playing this, and you dont deserve this win.... (iam gold4 now)