PDA

View Full Version : Kiss Warren

Nook04
9th Nov 2015, 23:22
Hello people, I just read today that some people don't the get the option to kiss Warren, just the hug/leave option. Is that true? And what choices you made for that? Thanks!

PalatineKatinka
12th Nov 2015, 02:05
I didn't have the option in my first play. I didn't accept his invitation to 'Go Ape', I didn't help him with his experiment, I didn't change his grade, I said 'Ew' at every oportunity when people talked about him... uhhh... I didn't let him beat up Nathan... I think that's about it.

In my second play I did have the option and I think the only differences were that I did help his experiment (I realised I needed to for the photo) and I let him beat up Nathan. Neither time was I actually trying to get anywhere with him as I was always set on Chloe.

Nook04
18th Nov 2015, 15:43
Interesting! Thanks so much for the answer.

UNKLEPhilosophy
28th Nov 2015, 09:44
I get that choise but nahh I passed I didn't like warren plus I'm a male and I don't wanna kiss males lol...

emtezet
28th Nov 2015, 10:19
I had that option, but I choosed to hug him. I don't see "my" Max in relationship with Warren.
Btw I also don't see Max in relatioship with Chloe, so I tried don't make she gay.
Between Max and Chloe I wan't to see this very very strong friendship with that kind of love.

Messiah_X
28th Nov 2015, 17:11
I always liked Warren for his great taste in classic 70's/80's splattergore horror, so I let the poor beta get his kiss. I didn't really like that the game made Max push him away so much with no real control over any decisions involving him. Even though Chloe is the best friend, Warren proves to be a true friend who would be there for Max. Maybe he is just a "nice guy" trying to get laid, but his actions are noble and he truly does care about Max.

Tataboj
13th Jan 2016, 10:17
I get that choise but nahh I passed I didn't like warren plus I'm a male and I don't wanna kiss males lol...

So you let Max be lesbian because you want to kiss Chloe? :D I made my Max, so she is hetero. :)

UNKLEPhilosophy
16th Jan 2016, 14:19
So you let Max be lesbian because you want to kiss Chloe? :D I made my Max, so she is hetero. :)

"So you let Max be lesbian because you want to kiss Chloe?"
yes and? problem? plus like I said I didn't liked warren! I'm not force something that I don't like or I don't want is that a big problem for you? you always arguing with everybody here.

Tataboj
17th Jan 2016, 11:23
"So you let Max be lesbian because you want to kiss Chloe?"
yes and? problem? plus like I said I didn't liked warren! I'm not force something that I don't like or I don't want is that a big problem for you? you always arguing with everybody here.

What? I just posed you a question and told how I feel it. You call that arguing? Have I ever said it is a problem? I only disagree with some of your opinions and reasons and think some things you said aren't true (not in this thread), don't take it personally. I even used emoticons, the only way on the internet how to show how I mean the sentence.

shnoopix
17th Jan 2016, 18:36
Can't see a problem here eher.
Here are just different player with different playstyles. One likes the playable character to do what the player would do, the next one likes the character to act as if it is the player him/herself and the last one likes the character to do what he thinks the character would do based on the background info the game provides. And there is much in between of course.
I personally always try to imagine what the character (eg. Max) would do and act that way.

baymakarov
1st Mar 2016, 09:16
I choose Leave,
Warren is good boy but Chloe is the best for Max. :D