PDA

View Full Version : My second LOK tattoo

Kain's Ancient Blade
29th Jun 2002, 22:36
This has already been posted on the SOULREAVER board. Just thought i'd post it here since more people come to this board more.

I just got my second LOK tattoo. the first being THE SOULREAVER
and the second being Kain's Clan symbol.

One quick question. I have no idea how to make a signature could someone please post here or leave me an email on how to do it? Thank You.

"I was never good at sports. I don't know how to play an instrument. Thnank god i found out about the LOK series. It saved my life.
LOK series, my anti drug.

dago
29th Jun 2002, 22:48
u go 2 user cp, then go preferences and under signature, write wot eva u want..or get sum 1 2 host a pic

Kain's Ancient Blade
29th Jun 2002, 22:57
thanks dago, but when i go to cp i don' t see anything that says prefrences. and how do i get someone to host a pic?:confused:

dago
29th Jun 2002, 23:19
itz at the top on the left...user preferences...!
just ask for some one to host...in the main community chat...then end the pic to them...it cant be too big!

dago
29th Jun 2002, 23:29
sorry bru...its profile!not preferences!

Kain's Ancient Blade
30th Jun 2002, 17:26
Thanks dago, i'll give it a try.

dago
30th Jun 2002, 17:40
any time!
to get a pic hosted go to www.yoursighost.com

Umah Bloodomen
1st Jul 2002, 06:41
Cool tattoo Kain's Ancient Blade. I am pretty fond of the design myself. (I especially love Blinc's ;) ). I have yet to get an LOK-related tattoo. I have one at the small of my back. I will post the pic here soon.

As for LoK-related tats I wanted to get Kain's symbol between my shoulders and perhaps Raz's symbol on either my arm or my ankle....so many tats so little time I tell you. :p

darien_specter
1st Jul 2002, 07:00
Me, I'm more envious of blinc's huge banner... I'd love to have a Raziel banner hanging on my wall! :D

yeepo
2nd Jul 2002, 10:18
*bites everyone yet again*