PDA

View Full Version : Outfits and Objects

Level Planet
29th Jun 2002, 22:27
Hey friends

Here in this Thread you can list what kinda outfit I must make and what must the outfit also have, like a normal outfit with a skirt on. I will make the outfit and host it on my site and here, so people will know about it.

Also in this Thread you can list what kinda objects must I make, I can make Static objects, Baddys, Puzzle Items, Puzzle Holes, Puzzle Done, Key, Key Hole and Invenorty Items... List the kinda object I must make(any object) and I will see if I can make it...

Well I also gonna list objects you can make...

Cheers
Tertio

whatisaname?
29th Jun 2002, 22:34
what about Hunk's Commando from Resident Evil2 (I also did one with The-Fipes( www.The-Fipes.de ) but hey aren't so good!)
and what about the lickers (from RE2) and the Hunter from RE1
and I would also need a Vampire-re-creation(the Super Vampires from the Day-Walker-Project of the Vampires) from Blade2

enough?
if not ,i have many whishes

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 06:24
Well I will make it, but I don't know how all this look, I only have RE3 N, The Super Vampire, Baddy or outfit? Is it the main role?

Can you show me screens please?

whatisaname?
30th Jun 2002, 09:59
The supervampire is the one that don't have teeths,it uses is whole mouth to bite (I could post a screenshot but when i push print when using Windows Medi-Player it is all black)
and the one from resident evil looks like that
http://home.arcor.de/silentviper/hunk001.jpg http://home.arcor.de/silentviper/hunk002.jpg http://home.arcor.de/silentviper/hunk003.jpg http://home.arcor.de/silentviper/hunk004.jpg

LeeO
30th Jun 2002, 11:13
Could you make Alex West (GUIDE object) and Manfred Powell (VON CROY object) from the Tomb Raider movie? If you can, we could both use them in our levels! lol :) :D ;)

WhyCantIPost?
30th Jun 2002, 11:33
ähm,forgott the licker and Hunter
,the licker is from re2 and is in my sig(was the onlyest real monster in the film(all the others were just zombies or dogs))
and the hunter is teh green jumping monster from RE1 and RE3 (in RE3 he is not fully green,in RE3 his back is brown,but the rest is green,u will meet him first in the Hospital next to the park :D)

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 11:45
Ok Lee0 I will make them... I will make Alex West with the outfit that he were in Tomb of Ten Thousand shadows and Mr Powel from The Tomb of Dancing Light.... Whatisaname I will make both of them...

LeeO
30th Jun 2002, 11:53
cool! yay!

WhyCantIPost?
30th Jun 2002, 12:29
cooooool,Thnx

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 13:32
WhycantIpost, must it be an baddy or outfit?

WhyCantIPost?
30th Jun 2002, 13:36
baddy I think

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 14:03
No Problem, I have him (Hunk) in no time

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 14:06
LeeO , I am gonna make mr powel a troop ok?

WhyCantIPost?
30th Jun 2002, 14:42
coooool!
Thnx (you so much)!!!:) :) :D :D ;) ;)

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 15:33
It is almost done, WhyCantIPost

WhyCantIPost?
30th Jun 2002, 15:48
oh,Thnx,can't wait to see it :D;)

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 16:48
It is done, WCIP

I am uploading it now

Quiet Serpent
30th Jun 2002, 16:56
Thank U,ähm I'm it again,but with another name because they are banning me every time i regestrie me:rolleyes: :(

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 17:01
It is uploaded, you can now download it :D

http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/hunk.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/Downloadarrow.gifDownload (http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/hunk.zip)

Quiet Serpent
30th Jun 2002, 17:05
looks cool,maybe I'll use it in my resident evil project,than I got two kinds of Hunk;) :D

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 19:30
Ok LeeO now I must make the objects for you....

Litepulsar
30th Jun 2002, 22:16
thanks for this thread, Level Planet...there is something that I've tried making myself, but I've had no joy. It's Lara's head with a short bob and a fringe over one of her eyes. If you could make this for me, I would be forever in your debt :p

MountainDewNut
30th Jun 2002, 22:26
Litepulsar, do you mean something like this?

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/trs_rstrnt/img/lara_outfit.txt

I've got several differant versions of it, one with the bit of hair over the eye.

Litepulsar
30th Jun 2002, 23:14
now that is one kick-*ss outfit and hairstyle! *is jealous* yep the front bit's right, but the back's got to be a bob, something like Major Carter from SG-1, or as close to her hair style as possible. I've posted a pic of her hair style below. Tommy Tomb Raider has a head mesh from his Ranger Babe outfit, without the hat, but when I've downloaded it, the zip file has been empty! Otherwise that would have been ideal. thanks MDN!

Sam Carter from SG-1

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wiseangel1/anime/samhair1.jpg

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 02:51
Are you saying my outfit is kick *bleep*?........... thanx :D
The outfit might be used for a game that's gonna be released in the future; If it isn't used for the game, i was planning on having it available for download.

When you say 'bob' could it also be translated as a 'bun'? If so lara already has it in that outfit that is shown. I could enlarge it if needed. Do you want it as a dxf?

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 03:08
could you do a really high tech outfit, with lara's hair like it is in MountainDewNut's pic (except normal color) (really nice, btw) where lara has kind of a uniform on, and it looks good for vci levels etc.? that would be so cool!! kind of like a perfect dark outfit if you can relate. ;) thanx!!

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 03:19
Originally posted by Chronicles5
(really nice, btw)

Thanx ;)

Litepulsar
1st Jul 2002, 04:18
nope not a bun...hair that comes just below the jawline, but thanks for the offer anyway MDW!

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 04:24
So, you mean like my alias outfit? (check my site for a pic) i was thinking of re-doing the hair (like you said) anyway.

BTW chronicles, did you check out my alias outfit to see if it would fit you 'hi-tech' satifation? i could re-do the hair specialy for you with the bun in it.

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 04:40
ya i like the alias outfit, if you could get that w/ lara's hair brown in a bun like in that pic id love it!!! ;) thanx mdn!! btw, love your site!! :D

Litepulsar
1st Jul 2002, 07:09
yes! lol should have thought of that earlier d'oh!! The Alias hairstyle would be ideal :)

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 14:12
Originally posted by Litepulsar
yes! lol should have thought of that earlier d'oh!! The Alias hairstyle would be ideal :)

Would you like me to re-do it though.... to make it look a little more like Sam Carter?

Pancho
1st Jul 2002, 15:56
X-cuse me Level Planet, coud you do some kind of 'alien' enemy, for something like a 'Star Trek' level, with laser-shooting & that kind of thing??, that would be nice!
By the way, your site is really great!!.:D

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 17:01
Originally posted by Chronicles5
ya i like the alias outfit, if you could get that w/ lara's hair brown in a bun like in that pic id love it!!! ;) thanx mdn!! btw, love your site!! :D

Sad news :( .... My alais outfit is missing something that is impossible to add. (oh, wait maybe i could use wadmerger) Anyway, i'm making a new hi-tech outfit that looks somewhat like Alias. It will have some new features that my other outfits don't have. ;)

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 17:40
http://www.angelfire.com/games4/trs_rstrnt/img/hitech.txt

I changed the 'shoe laces' to something that matches the outfit more.
Would you like me to email you the outfit or put it on my site and PM you the url?

[edit: the outfit is 2.05 MB]
[edit again: The backpack, although it may be hard to see, is not plastered against lara's back. It is, infact connected via straps with the bottom of the pack resting against her.

Litepulsar
1st Jul 2002, 17:46
MDN, I've got the alias wad on my computer, if you want it! The problem is, I've already tried exporting the head meshes, renaming them to the right mesh number for my other outfit wad, and the textures all get messed up grrrr. Yes, I'd love for you to do something similar to Sam Carter, that would be great!

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 17:58
MDN, I've got the alias wad on my computer, if you want it!

No, that's ok, I already have an Alias 2 with futuristic guns that i like better... it looks about the same but it has a different top, lara has blue hair, and red lipstick. This wad is not gonna be released, however.

I've already tried exporting the head meshes, renaming them to the right mesh number for my other outfit wad, and the textures all get messed up grrrr

The reason for that is because the dxf remembers where the textures were in the old wad.
ie. If the hair texture was on the 1st page in the original wad, but it's on the 3rd page in the new wad; when you import the textured dxf, it will take a texture where the old one was (the first page).

Chronicles5
2nd Jul 2002, 04:13
all I have to say is: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

and, check your pm's :D thank you so much!!!!

Level Planet
5th Jul 2002, 17:49
Originally posted by MountainDewNut

X-cuse me Level Planet, coud you do some kind of 'alien' enemy, for something like a 'Star Trek' level, with laser-shooting & that kind of thing??, that would be nice!
By the way, your site is really great!!.

Are you talking about my site? I will try and do it...

Every one, I will make these stuff and host it... Any one else is also free and making there own and host it here... One thing... I am not good in making textures for outfits, Are there a great program that I can use to make 3d effects for laras outfits? and Where/Wot Program Can I learn how to make good textures... Black outfits with effects are easy....

Level Planet
6th Jul 2002, 08:33
I am working on a COWGIRL outfit, she have an cowgirl hat one and a dress + great shoes, must I add Glasses to the head?, Must I also like add something cool, like not lara but a difrent human + I make one where it is lara, Must here hair be tied or be loose? please tell me... I have made a outfit with the name Fire Crystal, She have Knee high pans, a very good textured top that is red, orange, yellow (More like a fire crystal looks like and her hair will maybe be loose, I have an problem with longe hair... If I made it and inmport the dxf file in strpix and want to texture the eyes ect I dont get the right posion, even the flip, rotate doesnt help :( Can you hELP ME?

Level Planet
7th Jul 2002, 22:35
Ok, My outfit is completed

here is a pic

http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/CowGirl.jpg

To Download, Do this:

Click on one of the www beneath one of my post
Click image to enter site
on the left window click outfits
When in Outfits, Click Custom Outfits
Scroll Down until you see the CowGirl Outfit

MountainDewNut
8th Jul 2002, 00:56
Originally posted by Level Planet

Originally posted by MountainDewNut

By the way, your site is really great!!.

Are you talking about my site? I will try and do it...

Every one, I will make these stuff and host it... Any one else is also free and making there own and host it here... One thing... I am not good in making textures for outfits, Are there a great program that I can use to make 3d effects for laras outfits? and Where/Wot Program Can I learn how to make good textures... Black outfits with effects are easy....

Pancho was the one that said that quote, not me ;)

Constructive critisizm: the outfit is nice, but it needs a little more color. Try adding a little trim around the hat and base of the skirt.

LeeO
8th Jul 2002, 10:07
Have you finished Powell and West yet, Level Planet? :)

Level Planet
13th Jul 2002, 18:31
Powell=Done
West=All Most

were I am a bit in problem with him is... the new face arent easy. even I cant make good textures. the main reson of this thread is to make new objects/outfit and to let me get good in making this kinda stuff.