PDA

View Full Version : WEAPONS Storm Bow alteration

TheDreamcrusher
6th Nov 2015, 01:35
Could it be changed so that a benefit of the Storm Bow for scout is that the explosion is unaffected by range like it currently is now? That'd be a nice perk.

ParadoxicalOmen
6th Nov 2015, 01:49
Could it be changed so that a benefit of the Storm Bow for scout is that the explosion is unaffected by range like it currently is now? That'd be a nice perk.

They changed this?
I don't use stormbow much, but back then the explosion did "X" damage no matter what distance, what varied what the arrow damage (since stormbow is arrow + explosion damage). I think explosion damage only changed when it was charged shot.

So they nerfed stormbow, or you expressing yourself wrong?

Kootkha
6th Nov 2015, 02:56
Explotion damage is not depending ov range atm.

TheDreamcrusher
6th Nov 2015, 05:54
Well now I don't know what to think. I used it again today and noticed that it was doing normal explosive damage at long distances. I may have been hitting sentinels with the damage reduction while in flight perk, but I think I remember seeing odd numbers on other vampires at long ranges with the explosions.

Blazzphemy
6th Nov 2015, 16:34
There are 2 parts of damage on the stormbow. 1: The arrow, this damage will have falloff from distance. 2: The explosion, this damage is always a flat amount regardless of distance.

It has always been like this and the only thing that has ever changed was the amounts of damage it was dealing.

!The real change they need to make is only Charged shots fire bombs.

KaininitePriestess
6th Nov 2015, 18:42
The real change they need to make is only Charged shots fire bombs.

No no no no no no no no no Dear God no!!!

Scout is a difficult class to play if you're not the best of aim. The stormbow helps people who aren't the best at getting direct hits at least do some damage. Leave the explosives the way they are!

ButtCrusher
6th Nov 2015, 20:55

Good idea for perk. As replace of health+stun resist.

But Stormbow is fine. Nice balanced, also grenades do fine dmg to sticking together vampires.

GrayPhilosophy
9th Nov 2015, 07:06
!The real change they need to make is only Charged shots fire bombs.

Yes please!

Raptr0s
10th Nov 2015, 20:28
The only real downside to the stormbow is that the explosions have timers

Otherwise, it pretty much does the most consistent damage.