PDA

View Full Version : Duos & Overseas ranked lag = Ranked ruined

Blazzphemy
5th Nov 2015, 18:23
Welp, you've done it again. You have screwed up the gaming experience again. Not only are we STILL forced to play ranked with lag but now DUO queuing is back...

It is bad enough that I HAVE to deal with this lag but now duo aimbots and duo level 10's get to queue together and ruin the ranked play now! Yet again I get the best of the best when it comes to the worst. From the enemy team always having 2+ people dropping 20k+ Damage on both human/vamp while the other 2 barely break 5k and then my team... one chasing a vampire out of sight, the other spamming his skills at a full hp vamp on a roof, and the other viewing the scenery and me trying to survive and carry myself back to Eternal... again...for a third/fourth time...

I don't even want to think that it is possible for two Duos to get put on one team... worst matchmaking ever... still...
A re-rework of this might be in order...

Psyonix_Ryan
5th Nov 2015, 20:35
If you have any concrete information (screenshots, video, and steam profile links) of players that you believe are cheating, you can report them directly to support (http://support.nosgoth.com). If you have any questions regarding how to report someone, feel free to send Chris or myself a private message in the forums.

Blazzphemy
6th Nov 2015, 01:21
Cheaters are less of a worry than useless teammates right now. I have lost 8-9 games today because i get the duos of new recruits and other people WHO SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN RANKED YET! CONSTANT teams of the most cardboard tier, ignorant, slack-jawed tools this game has to offer and I am sick of it.

Level 25 AT LEAST REQUIRED to play ranked. AT LEAST 50% of the individual character to be level 10+. AT LEAST 50+ Hours. AT LEAST SOMETHING TO REMOVE TOXIC/BELOW AVERAGE PLAYERS!

Blood and Eternals should never see a silver or bronze person in their games. Bronze through gold are just... fodder, people who honestly do not matter no matter how you put it.

riccetto80
6th Nov 2015, 03:53
yeah is incredible how someone can install nosgoth and play ranked right away when still dont know classes, abilities, not EVEN THE DAMN MAP, you see they running around looking stuff clearly playing first time the map, lol.

Hellboy_007
6th Nov 2015, 05:12
Level 25 AT LEAST REQUIRED to play ranked. AT LEAST 50% of the individual character to be level 10+. AT LEAST 50+ Hours. AT LEAST SOMETHING TO REMOVE TOXIC/BELOW AVERAGE PLAYERS!

Level 50 AT LEAST REQUIRED to play ranked. AT LEAST 50% of the individual character to be level 25+.

Blood and Eternals should never see a silver or bronze person in their games. .
Agree

There can be at developers other task. Maybe they want to see empty servers on which play only ESL players...
In a beta 2 matchmaking was awful. But it was much better, than now.

--Ram--
6th Nov 2015, 06:05
Duo queuing is what people asked for. Now that subset is happy and another subset whines. I am often critical of the devs but in this case it is lose - lose and people are just going to go ape regardless of what they do.

To add to this, yes it hurts when newer players are crushed by experienced/good players. However as a long term player I find ranked almost unbearable to play and not fun at all due to the incredibly low standard of the average player on my team.

Playing with another player of my standard makes matches much more fun for me, if that means that the other team gets crushed, well stiff. I'd rather have fun and share the load between two players than have to hard carry every single game of ranked rookie lotto myself (which isn't very fun even if I win).

That said I basically can't duo queue or play ranked anyway due to the fact than in AU it is only open from 2am - 2pm.

Blazzphemy
6th Nov 2015, 16:23
Nobody of importance was crying about duo queues. It is the same people who should not be in ranked, they want to drag along someone who is of equivalent skill... likely someone they met in new recruit. While on the other hand the Veterans of the game who have gotten all chummy have teamed up and abuse this to easily secure top 100 places with ungodly ease. Solo queue should still be solo queue. Anyone who plays with a partner should be paired with 3 other teams.

Other games have already proven that premades are way more toxic when it comes to dealing with pub teammates.