PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One & 360] Unending Flooded Archives Fight [Under Investigation]

MeaganMarie
5th Nov 2015, 04:57
Known Issue: Rarely, the fight in the Atlas Chamber of the Flooded Archives will not end.

Prevention: Under Investigation

Workaround: Reload the checkpoint, or use the Backup Save function.

cderekj3030
21st Nov 2015, 22:42
Help!! I believe this has happend to me. After I collected the Atlas, the Trinity members attacked. When I killed them all, the music stopped and the main door was not blown open.

I can't progress through to the next checkpoint because the door is still in tact. Watching walkthroughs, the trinity soldiers blow the door open during the fight.

What do I do??????

bigchipi
3rd Apr 2016, 15:48
Known Issue: Rarely, the fight in the Atlas Chamber of the Flooded Archives will not end.

Prevention: Under Investigation

Workaround: Reload the checkpoint, or use the Backup Save function.

Hello, I am playing the campaign in Xbox One and I got a bug that doesn't let me continue the game. I am using the physical and the Spanish version and I cant go on the game in the chapter "Archivos inundados" (Flooded Archives). When I run away from inmortals attacks (after the big statue fell apart) I fell down to a cave and nothing happen. I have seen the game played on Youtube and it should continue with a Lara's conversation and then she could dive into the water at the end of the cave. But nothing happen. I have reloaded the checkpoint, used the Backup Save function, reinstalled the game and restarted the console. I can't believe it. Please help me or give me my money back. Thank you. Jorge.