PDA

View Full Version : FAQ: Future Downloadable Content

MeaganMarie
5th Nov 2015, 03:56
Q: What DLC is coming?

A: Aside from a stream of costumes and weapons, we’ll also be releasing Endurance, Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, and Cold Darkness Awakened.

Q: What is Endurance?

A: Endurance is an additional Expedition mode that emphasizes player survival. Lara will have to find food and keep warm in the bitter cold of the Siberian forest while seeking artifacts and means of escape.

Q: What is Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch?

A: Baba Yaga is a story expansion that adds a new region and quest line to the campaign.

Q: What is Cold Darkness Awakened?

A: Cold Darkness Awakened is… A secret! We’ll talk more about it closer to release.

Q: Will 360 users have access to DLC?

A: Yes! All DLC will be available to users, as well as the Season Pass.

Relight-TRHQ
6th Nov 2015, 20:51
Oooh!

Not sure if this information is supposed to be out there... sales page for season's pass gives away the secret of Cold Darkness Awakened.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-season-pass-858227

a_big_house
6th Nov 2015, 21:51
^ Yeah, I though they already announced that ages ago... Nevermind!!

Relight-TRHQ
6th Nov 2015, 22:11
Yeah, I could have missed it... or just been senile ;) I also only tend to follow the official coverage.

In any event, the fact that the DLC will include new STORY / QUEST content - in a NEW REGION no less - is awesome!

DexterXBA
6th Nov 2015, 22:12
@MeaganMarie Are we going to get access to all the exclusive DLC packs eventually? I'm referring to The Sparrowhawk Pack, The Hope's Bastion Pack, The Apex Predator Pack, The Remnant Resistance Pack and The Tactical Survival Kit Content Pack.

It's basically impossible to get all of them (unless you pre-order the game from 3 different retailers, buy it from the Xbox Store and purchase the 1TB Xbox One Tomb Raider Bundle at the same time) and I don't want to miss out on any contents :(

Tecstar70
6th Nov 2015, 22:20
Yeah, I could have missed it... or just been senile ;) I also only tend to follow the official coverage.

In any event, the fact that the DLC will include new STORY / QUEST content - in a NEW REGION no less - is awesome!

IKR. One of the reasons I bought the SP.

Valenka
7th Nov 2015, 03:49
@MeaganMarie Are we going to get access to all the exclusive DLC packs eventually? I'm referring to The Sparrowhawk Pack, The Hope's Bastion Pack, The Apex Predator Pack, The Remnant Resistance Pack and The Tactical Survival Kit Content Pack.

It's basically impossible to get all of them (unless you pre-order the game from 3 different retailers, buy it from the Xbox Store and purchase the 1TB Xbox One Tomb Raider Bundle at the same time) and I don't want to miss out on any contents :(

I would assume that all of the downloadable content will be available for purchase down the line. It was for Tomb Raider (2013) as well as Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs.

Not sure if this information is supposed to be out there... sales page for season's pass gives away the secret of Cold Darkness Awakened.

It's also detailed on the Xbox Store for the season pass. Not so much a secret, sadly. :(

diezelx420x
11th Nov 2015, 06:05
I preordered ROTM and got the APEX PREDATOR DEAL. i got the skin for Laura but cant seem to use the hand cannon. Any body know how to use get it?

MeaganMarie
12th Nov 2015, 02:54
I preordered ROTM and got the APEX PREDATOR DEAL. i got the skin for Laura but cant seem to use the hand cannon. Any body know how to use get it?

Hello there! You need to unlock the pistol first in the campaign in order to use the Hand Cannon!

Chaugmar
4th Dec 2015, 18:43
Q: What DLC is coming?

A: Aside from a stream of costumes and weapons[/SIZE][/B]

Is it classic outfit as one of them??? Know many fans would just love the nostalgia of that.