PDA

View Full Version : About ranked pool

Stiran
4th Nov 2015, 23:38
there is a level requeriment??? or time requeriment?
i play like 3 or 4 match with new players, they cant make any damage D:

http://i.imgur.com/aSa3zsX.jpg

losing several times in succession by this situation just makes me want to stop playing

VodkaKid123
5th Nov 2015, 07:54
Played as Vamps, i did 12k dmg, 1 player im my team did 2k dmg (((( Psyonix need to make lvl requirement, atleast lvl 30.

ParadoxicalOmen
6th Nov 2015, 02:06
This isn't a simple issue.
We got on one side hardcore nosgoth veterans that have been playing since around closed beta;
and on other side new players just coming out of "new recruit".

There isn't a easy solution for this...you can sense the struggle of new players when they get in Leagues or regular TDM.
I think maybe some training mode with AI could help. Tutorials are too simplistic and "new recruit" doesn't prepare you much (players die from choke bomb there...heh)

Kootkha
6th Nov 2015, 02:48
There is a simple solution - to make separate lobbys for newers and veterans. But it couldn't be done while community is so small. So, in my opinion, better just to undo mmr system at all. Make it just an "luck mechanic" would be much more fair then it is now.

--Ram--
6th Nov 2015, 03:04
That's the game dude. The ranked experience. Isn't it wonderful. Basically newbie lotto where you carry your ass off and still lose half the time.

Hellboy_007
6th Nov 2015, 04:20
There is a simple solution - to make separate lobbys for newers and veterans.
And veterans will create new accounts. Also there will be still a bigger imbalance.

It is necessary to make a minimum level 50 and to eliminate a cap of MMR.

there is a level requeriment??? or time requeriment?
i play like 3 or 4 match with new players, they cant make any damage D:

I played more than 10 matches in a row against a top premade players, but in our team had nobody in party and there were beginners.

Sometimes I was in team with top players, but the opponent leave a game in the beginning and the match wasn't recorded.

If I so badly play why very often all my team is even worse...

Disgusting matchmaking became even worse.

I am completely sure that developers aren't able to correct matchmaking at present.
But there is a decision. It is necessary to add a points depending on the individual score (only in the lost team).

Personally for myself I see very simple exit from this situation:
To delete a game and to write a negative response in steam.