PDA

View Full Version : I have a few ques. about the LE...

Lil Lara
29th Jun 2002, 19:53
Hello! I am very pleased with the new forum and how it has many sub forums, such as this one, which the other forum didn't have. Well, anyways, back to my question. I don't havea level editor but it seems so cool and interesting. I was wondering, if anyone who has one could tell me about it. I mostly want to know how you get it, if you use it for your comp, and any other useful information. Thanks!

Malte
29th Jun 2002, 20:03
The LE is on the second CD of TR5 (TR Chronicles). You'll have to buy this game.

You can use it to creat your own levels (so your own TR game). The manual explain all information about creating a level (some are not true: you can't edit Laras outfit, bla bla bla, it is possible with some tools created by some people).

Tombs_On_The_Brain
1st Jul 2002, 19:13
There are also tools that let you take objects out of the old TR games. Great fun, if you can make them work. ;)

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 19:17
a few starter websites ;)

http://trlefaq.cjb.net (TRLE FAQ and Community)
this has everything, trle members, tutorials, useful tools, you name it!

www.editor23.co.uk (Editor23 by Lara Severi)
this is basically where you can find all you need for trle, wads, tgas, links, etc.

these should help, and as always, read the manual, trle is great fun once you find out how to work it!! ;) have fun!